• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dear Italians...

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
As much as I have been enjoying your country and its inhabitants I have to ask: Where the fuck did you guys learn to drive?

Seriously, you all have no concept of: indicating; staying in your own lane; keeping appropriate distance from the car in front of you or beside you. I have spent so much time on the road in abject fear of my fellow drivers, nor have I ever been side-swiped at 120km/hr before (luckily only light contact was made and my mirror did more damage to his paint than he did to me, but still...), and I have never been tailgated so closely in my life (I swear I have BMW and Fiat imprints in my ass).

Thankfully I have now returned my rental-car and my blood-pressure is slowly returning to normal. I'm in Florence now and its great. I've still got Rome and Naples to come.

I hope some of this is taken to heart. :gaysign:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i could ask the same for other drivers here in the states.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
hey only TKDomenico can answer to this!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lulz yea they have some crazy ass drivers. my uncle bought a brand new beamer 750i and drove to italy business wise, car got hit from a bus lol door is all messed up and stuff haha he was mad as shit hahaha

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
LMAO!

yea "some" drivers are pretty crazy, but I got used with it :D

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
poor benno, steal all their ferraris?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
enjoy your trip freako, Rome and whole Italy is a wonderful place to visit.

And yes, most of them drive like shit, specially bus and taxi drivers are terrible, fuck, even the underground train goes heavy on the fu***ng brakes!. But its worth it:

3816433792_509024117a_o-1.jpg

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My mom, cousins, friends, dad and some other motherfuckes have gone to Italy but ive never been there..i think its time.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if i went there and had a taxi cab driver drive like shit, im gonna btfooh. (beat the fuck out of him)

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Werd, Flex cant drive for shit.