• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Borderlands

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Picked it up for PS3, and I must say, it's one of the most addicting games I've played in quite a while. Definitely recommend it to everyone with a 360, PS3, or a PC that can run it.

Anyone else have it?

For those who don't know about it, it's a first person shooter with an emphasis on loot collecting (like Diablo or something), and there is both online and offline co op.

Cork

Cork

I got it for PC. Anyone want to co-op, send me a PM and I'll add you on Steam.

It's a lot of fun. Very addicting.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got it for PC but I keep getting an error saying something about General Protection Fault. It's a pretty common error for a lot of PC users, but no one has come up with a solution so far as far as I know.

I can play a few minutes before the game crashes.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got it for PC but I keep getting an error saying something about General Protection Fault. It's a pretty common error for a lot of PC users, but no one has come up with a solution so far as far as I know.

I can play a few minutes before the game crashes.

They'll most probably make a patch for that soon. :thumbsup2:

So far, everybody on the Mecca likes this game. I don't like the cell shaded graphics (I think it suits more for platformer games), but I put gameplay over graphics any day. I think I'll give it a try. :)

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't like the cell shaded graphics

Shame, I love them. Good to hear that's not putting you off, though.

What class did you guys end up picking? I went hunter (Mordecai) but I'm sure I'll make a file for everyone eventually.

Cork

Cork

Heh, I started with Mordecai as well. I always forget to use the bird. It's basically a 1 hit kill, but it always slips my mind.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Ive seen a lot of the game, im on the video game sites everyday and i havent heard a single thing about the story.. is there any story? or is it just a massive shooting game?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive seen a lot of the game, im on the video game sites everyday and i havent heard a single thing about the story.. is there any story? or is it just a massive shooting game?

There is a story, but it takes a backseat to the shooting and collecting, which is what the game is all about anyway.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heh, I started with Mordecai as well. I always forget to use the bird. It's basically a 1 hit kill, but it always slips my mind.

I was the same way at first, but now I have the hawk's damage all the way up, it heals me 28% of the damage given, and it dazes enemies.

I'm working toward it being able to attack multiple people and reducing its cooldown time, which will be awesome.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got it on Xbox...
Co-op is great :turborun:

Mordecai is the worst in co-op...apparently he gets a less share of the loot.

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

it's great

but the nultiplayer/online is bugging out for me and my friends
forwarding ports etc does nothing

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
im not a loot whore so it probably wont be a good buy for me. as far as shooters are concerned, im interested in MW2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2... im also really excited for Mass Effect 2 and if i had money i wouldve gotten Ballad of Gay tony the other day... but i gotta save up for MW2 lol

Cork

Cork

Mordecai is the worst in co-op...apparently he gets a less share of the loot.

Yes that's true. It's because he is a sniper and his skills cater to long range. When you kill someone and they drop good loot, chances are you are far away.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

borderlands is hectos