• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Zack Khan Benchpress and other shinannigans

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, was so soft spoken on rx muscle, but couldnt keep the britsh cussing in his system lolz, that 585 on the bar, damn!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong guy ,but someone needs to teach him how to execute a proper benchpress.

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

tall order for someone maxing out what seems a raw 1rep press

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Strong guy ,but someone needs to teach him how to execute a proper benchpress.

yeah, if he was trying to stimulate his muscle, looks to me like if you got that much weight on the bar, just fucken get it up however u can.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:rofl3:

It's obvious you know more than him about lifting.......

Just because he is stronger and bigger means that he knows better?! are you serious?!...

He has bad form, period, and I know for a fact that LH is someone who preaches good form and is very strong in his own right, so before who start telling people off, check out who you are trying to diss newbie.:deadhorse:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ lol

I think when someone is benching that many plates, its semantics to judge his form. maybe if he was focussing on contraction with lighter weight or with dumbells.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

no, i respect LH, and for a newbie to talk out of his ass without knowing any better is just stupid.

You are another great example, 8 posts, and you go around calling people things, way to go champ!:borat:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok,i thought i wouldn bother ,but let me explain myself.Zack Khan is a freakin monster.His technique is poor,just like you see newbies doing in your local gyms.No help from his upper back,hips or legs..and check out what his doing with his leg there.Its amazing how much he can lift by using form like that!
Never did i say i know more than him about lifting..and i really dont care:gaysign:Just wanted to point out what was obvious..atleast i thougth i was.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think when someone is benching that many plates, its semantics to judge his form. maybe if he was focussing on contraction with lighter weight or with dumbells.
You missed my point.With better form he would be doing reps with that weight.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ lol

Semantics?? :doh:

He is at more chance of injury from crap form. So the heavier the weight the more important good form becomes.