• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

wal mart testosterone

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no really, this is my actual question lol. What do you guys think about six star testosterone, or any other wal mart brand testosterone..just simple . If these aren't up to par, then aside from nolva, I'm looking for a cheap legal pct because I have some tren xxl left over from last year. thanks

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Waste of money, it would be just herbal crap.

why do u want a cheap PCT? don't be silly and do a proper PCT and spend the amount of money needed, there is no short cuts

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Napol... seriously i know it;s a bargain age right now but Wal Mart... for a PCT.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
doubt its anything more than some low grade tribulus.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its really called Testosterone? Thats funny. I thought you meant getting HRT and filling your Rx at walmart's pharmacy.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well here's the deal..I'm a full time college student with no money lol, and lack the ball sack to buy nolva..so I need the cheapest best pct...creator or someone? lol . please..I almost wish I didn't have tren xxl laying around, but I do, and well you know, I need it :D

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well if ur short on money, dont start ur cycle till you have enough money for a real PCT.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its a waste of money bro

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff