• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

drug test and pro hormones

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hi fellas,

just your two cents, how long are havoc/epistane detectable in urinal drug tests?

also will tamoxifen citrate effect the test in any wise ?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I Dont think havoc/epistane would be in your system that long
not sure about nolva tho, its half life is 4 - 7 days or even longer

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I Dont think havoc/epistane would be in your system that long
not sure about nolva tho, its half life is 4 - 7 days or even longer

so if i would stop the nolva 1 month before competition i prolly would be clean, right... im not worried about the epi, im more worried about the nolva.

my competition is jan. 30th 2010 and the last dosage of nolva is gonna be dec. 18th

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what comp? what they testing for? they might not even test for it. Did you check the rules for those exact substances?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
powerlifting meeting, they say:

100% Drug-Free! In order to meet this objective, the powerlifting federation prohibits the use of anabolic agents, masking agents, and other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect(s).

The WADA 2008 Prohibited List

The WADA 2009 Prohibited List (effective 1/1/09)

both say including SERMS.

Last edited by a moderator:
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Pro hormones are a waste of money.Also, you ain't natural and u compete in a natural contest? Very sad man.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why do u care ? lol.

because that makes you a fucking cheater. Even if you dont get caught, you'll still loose respect. the most important there is. Self respect.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wtf i took havoc one time in my life, and now everybody is freaking out sayin' im a cheater? lol i really don't care..

plus this has nothing to do with the question i asked. but thanks for all them who kinda answered it (dridz and bigpimpin)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they are only saying if one who has been on the gear before and is entering in a natural comp is not only cheating them self but cheating all together.
if you do, do the natural powerlifting comp.

if powerlifting is your goal, jump on the gear and set a goal and aim for a weight group

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck with the comp. There are ways to make sure you clear the drug test. I take it its just a piss test?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they are only saying if one who has been on the gear before and is entering in a natural comp is not only cheating them self but cheating all together.
if you do, do the natural powerlifting comp.

if powerlifting is your goal, jump on the gear and set a goal and aim for a weight group

dude stop freakin out, i only took havoc once a year ago. thats to real gear. its a otc supp which is a ph but not real gear. i pulled 585 at my best natural..aint no biggie..

Good luck with the comp. There are ways to make sure you clear the drug test. I take it its just a piss test?

i've been "clean" since a year, i should be ok.. and yes its only a piss test :)