• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Halo REACH Leaked Pics

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh, no big deal. It's Halo. It looks just like the rest!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Well.. it is halo. expecting it to change its art style is like expecting super mario to look like a resident evil game.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's Halo yes, and it should be kept within the Halo universe - the art style isn't my point.

The first Halo game was a masterpiece, it was eye popping and unique. After that, the three other sequels (Halo 2 and 3 and ODST) were just so uninspired, the stories grew weaker, offering very little change. They were basically just add on packs it seems.

Unlike Super Mario, Nintendo changed the game and tweaked it and expanded the Mario world (like Mario Galaxies for example). Or Unreal Tournament, they added a plethora of new weapons and vehicles, gameplay modes, etc. They took it to an entire other level.

Don't get me wrong, Halo's an all right game, and this is a very early version of Halo Reach, it just looks like another add on pack with new maps. :wutyousay:

A lot of people like it that way I guess, "if it ain't broke don't fix it". Maybe it's just way over hyped. :turborun:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I see what you mean, there are descriptions of gameplay that have a few new things going on. There are items that have some interesting effects kinda like the Perks on COD. A source who playtested the game said there are some new features that require instructions. There's speculation of squad based gameplay concidering one of the pictures lists team mates and their health in the corner during campaign. And theres speculation of on the fly drop in/out of online co-op ( but thats not really anything that changes gameplay ).

I agree halo hasnt changed enough but i do feel like Halo 2 was a pretty big difference from Halo CE. And the story was going in an interesting direction but most halo fans were bone heads that didnt like the idea of co-inciding stories and dropped what wouldve been an interesting direction in the halo world which put Halo 3 in an awkward position were some people were like " wtf happen with the story? lol. Sometimes i wish

I preffer games like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Street Fighter, and i love Mass Effect. But ive prolly played halo more than any of those games combined just because its one of the funnest games ive played with my friends for years since playing HALO: CE through fake LAN on XBConnect.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, we'll just have to wait and see to find out! I do think Bungie will make some improvements and add ons, seeing as this is going to be their fifth installment of the game. And they know what the fans want. But I heard rumours that this may be the last Halo game on the Xbox 360 because Bungie has another new game up their sleeve. And also their contract with Microsoft will soon come to an end after Halo Reach, so in the future if ever there's more Halo games, it'll probably be on the PS3 as well.

Hey I'm just surprised this footage got leaked! Normally Bungies has huge security in the building. One of the rooms where all the coding goes on, you need fingerprint ID to get in... They must be pissed.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really all microsoft have to do is slap halo on anything and it will automatically sell it... its all in the name.
otherwise its just another FPS
the american children, teens and adolescents eat up anything halo and for them its automatically the best game every created... until the next halo comes out

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Well, we'll just have to wait and see to find out! I do think Bungie will make some improvements and add ons, seeing as this is going to be their fifth installment of the game. And they know what the fans want. But I heard rumours that this may be the last Halo game on the Xbox 360 because Bungie has another new game up their sleeve. And also their contract with Microsoft will soon come to an end after Halo Reach, so in the future if ever there's more Halo games, it'll probably be on the PS3 as well.

Hey I'm just surprised this footage got leaked! Normally Bungies has huge security in the building. One of the rooms where all the coding goes on, you need fingerprint ID to get in... They must be pissed.

Yup, i think its Bungie's final Halo supposedly. A new Microsoft Halo Team is being Assembled at the moment with bungie members, gearbox members and other talent. The mastermind behind BORDERLANDS is involved in the new team, most likely the head honcho or close to it. I wonder what Bungie is working on now. I dont think they were ever really great until they came up with Combat Evolved... interesting to see what will happen. Whether Halo Reach is good or not, im sure im gonna have tons of fun with it on XBL like i have with the other ones. For now im getting Modern Warfare 2 tomorrow so that will hold me over before Mass Effect 2 and that will hold me over before Splinter Cell and that will hold me over before Alan Wake lol it will be an interesting winter

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, Bungie never really made any super great games. I'm curious to see what they're doing now. Hey, and I think the changes to the new Microsoft Halo Team will be awesome! Sounds like a class team right there.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well.. it is halo. expecting it to change its art style is like expecting super mario to look like a resident evil game.

Its not Resident Evil...but American McGee style Mario!!!
dark_mario_world-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's awesome FuManChu, where did you get this picture? It's so bad ass (I never thought I'd say that about Mario).

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Ive seen that picture many times before. Its badass, wish i knew the artist

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
American McGee is doing a mario game now?