• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Egypt Islamists slam Beyoncé

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Cairo - RnB singer Beyoncé, who put off a gig in Malaysia following Islamist outrage over her "gyrating moves" and "sexy outfits", has brought her world tour to Egypt and more hostility.

Hamdi Hassan, a lawmaker from the Muslim Brotherhood, has written to the speaker of the house and the interior minister labelling her planned show on Friday night a "sex party" and demanding to know why she was allowed to perform.

He said the concert advertisement, in which the comely diva wears a leotard fitted with motorbike handlebars extending from her crotch and a headlight nestled in her cleavage, "threatens social peace and security".

"I do not know who agreed to this sinful, unacceptable advertisement, or indeed who agreed to these blatant sex parties," Hassan wrote, accusing the government of encouraging "sin and debauchery".

Meanwhile, a group on social networking site Facebook opposing her concert has attracted nearly 10 000 members.

Dress sexy

One poster displayed on the site, showing the silhouette of a curvaceous woman with a diagonal red line through it, was entitled "This is not Egypt".

Beyoncé, who once told an interviewer that she "likes to dress sexy", has so far drawn about $50m on her I Am... world tour, and there's no word yet on what she will be wearing.

In October, Beyoncé postponed a concert outside Kuala Lumpur after an official of the Pan-Malaysian Islamic party expressed sharp disapproval.

"We are not against entertainment, but it's the way she performs - her gyrating moves on stage and her sexy outfits. It will erode the moral values of our young people," said PAS youth chief Nasruddin Hassan Tantawi.

Marctensia, organiser of the Malaysian concert, had said Beyoncé would tone down her attire.

It insisted the postponement was "solely the decision of the artiste and has nothing to do with other external reasons" and that a new date would be announced.

In Egypt, the concert is still set to go ahead, under tight security, at the Red Sea resort of Port Ghalib.

Racy music videos

The best tickets are going for 2 000 Egyptian pounds ($366), well above the means of most Egyptians.

The banned party Muslim Brotherhood is effectively Egypt's main opposition party and is widely popular for its social work. It runs candidates as independents in parliamentary elections to get around the ban.

The party, which calls for the establishment of an Islamic state by peaceful means, normally focuses its flak on government corruption and foreign policy, but has campaigned against what it considers prurient literature and art.

Most Egyptian Muslim women wear head scarves in accordance with Islamic custom, and the poverty-ridden country has lurched toward religious conservativism.

But the country is arguably the capital of the Arab world's film and music industries, and satellite channels with Arab pop stars in sometimes racy music videos have a wide audience.

And Western singers regularly perform in Egypt. In February, pop singer Akon, famous for his hit single Smack That, peeled off his shirt and dove into the crowd.

It is still to be seen what sexy outfits and gyrating moves Beyoncé offers the crowds on Friday night. But long after she is gone, nightclubs will still have plenty of both on offer - as belly dancers delight both Egyptian and foreign audiences.

- AFP

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
She looks like shit.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WTF is wrong with her hips in that picture?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WTF is wrong with her hips in that picture?

She has big hips to correspond with her arse and legs.

Have you seen the 'beautiful knightmare' video? The silver outfit she wears in that accentuates them the same way.

The 'single ladies' video gives me wood.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so in other words, you like cock and hairy anus holes?

Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She has big hips to correspond with her arse and legs.

Have you seen the 'beautiful knightmare' video? The silver outfit she wears in that accentuates them the same way.

The 'single ladies' video gives me wood.

yes her hips are big, but something is off in that picture.. her hips are outlandishly weird looking.. maybe she had padding on just in case she falls lol

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Might not have been her best pic and I don't particularly like her singing, BUT I think when she comes out of the shower, it will probably be the closest you will get to a perfect 10!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
so in other words, you like cock and hairy anus holes?

WTF?

she does look like shit in that picture. look at it again, she looks fucken retarded. She is SUPER hot but IN THAT PICTURE she looks like shit.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No wonder they are so up tight........I think it is due to lack of sex. lol

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's the outfit giving that illusion of course. Anyway, she isn't hot in my book. :p

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Next time Beyonce should dress like a muslim women

muslimDM1511_468x310-1.jpg

Muslim20women20shopping-1.jpg

ROFL!

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

What the hell is up with their eyes? Is it a mask or something? It's freakin' scary. Imagine seeing that late at night walking the streets. :(

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

What the hell is up with their eyes? Is it a mask or something? It's freakin' scary. Imagine seeing that late at night walking the streets. :(

Glasses.