• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Blackberry 8520 Curve

P

Pain

VIP
Anyone here got one? I tried one out at the shop and am thinking of picking one up today. I always hated the track ball but this one has a track pad which works better.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why not the iphone? It's the best phone out IMO. Especially if you jailbreak it.

P

Pain

VIP
Why not the iphone? It's the best phone out IMO. Especially if you jailbreak it.

Because I hate apple with a passion and will never own anything apple ever again. The cheapest iPhone is about £500 over here which is double the price of the blackberry.

Screw that noise.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apple =over priced shiny objects.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the trackpad rockz! wait another month and get the new Bold 9700 with trackpad! the pad is 10000x better than the ball

P

Pain

VIP
Picked up this phone a few hours ago. So far I am a very happy with the track pad and love the keyboard on the blackberry over a traditional phone keypad. I could never text with regular phones but can type fast on the blackberry.

Still playing around with it. It doesn't do anything special but its supposed to be an entry level blackberry anyway. Much prefer this over normal phones.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I havent tried this new track pad, i had the old Bold maybe i should give it a try.

P

Pain

VIP
I havent tried this new track pad, i had the old Bold maybe i should give it a try.

track works pretty much like a track pad on a laptop. The trackball can get dust stuck and cause it to not function right. One of the reasons I went with the 8520 was for the track pad.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one of my parents has the blackberry bold

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
one of my parents has the blackberry bold

What a bold move.

im gonna keep my POS samsung, 9$ a month for my plan with sprint
all i pay is the tax amount and the 7$ protection fee.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Picked up this phone a few hours ago. So far I am a very happy with the track pad and love the keyboard on the blackberry over a traditional phone keypad. I could never text with regular phones but can type fast on the blackberry.

Still playing around with it. It doesn't do anything special but its supposed to be an entry level blackberry anyway. Much prefer this over normal phones.

sounds good. you get addicted to it very fast. download the app world (if it isn't on there already) and go trough it. if you don't have a unlimited text plan then download the app Nimbuzz for instant messaging (icq,msn,fb,ms etc. pretty much everything there exist) for free (it just uses the data then) ...

im waiting for the new bold and im gonna replace my old bold. i hate the ball.. it screws up 1-2 a day lol

P

Pain

VIP
sounds good. you get addicted to it very fast. download the app world (if it isn't on there already) and go trough it. if you don't have a unlimited text plan then download the app Nimbuzz for instant messaging (icq,msn,fb,ms etc. pretty much everything there exist) for free (it just uses the data then) ...

im waiting for the new bold and im gonna replace my old bold. i hate the ball.. it screws up 1-2 a day lol

I was going to wait for the bold but don't really feel the need to pay the extra money when the 8520 does everything I need it to do. The only things I miss but can live without are... 3g, a decent camera and gps system. The 8520 has a camera but its only 2 mega pixel.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats your bb pin?

add me at the bbm, my pin is 24A1A361

P

Pain

VIP
Joined a new gym today. Took this picture with my BB.

333eblz-1.jpg

P

Pain

VIP
whats your bb pin?

add me at the bbm, my pin is 24A1A361

Added you. Not sure how this bb messenger works. Let me know if you get my message.

My username is "Rob1986" btw.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
seems to be a good gym.

good luck bro.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome phone and awesome gym man

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
seems to be a good gym.

good luck bro.

and you can tell by this one very partial picture he posted LOL come on bro.. stop sucking balls..

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
got my Samsung moment with sprint.

everything plan plus i get 15% off my monthly bills for working with HEB.