• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Toney Freeman wins the Sacramento Pro

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Toney Freeman win big at the Sacramento Pro

By Dave Lee

November 7, 2009

Toney Freeman waited until the end of year, but it was worth it as he capped off his 2009 season with a convincing victory at the IFBB Sacramento Men's Pro Grand Prix, the last men's pro show of the year. The X-Man's size, shape and symmetry put him well ahead of the competition. Freeman, coming off of an eighth place finish at this year's Olympia, fourth at the Arnold and third at the Grand Prix Australia, maintains his string of one pro victory per year since 2006, bringing his grand total to six.

"We brought the physique we knew we could bring," Freeman said moments after his win backstage. "It wasn't just about condition or just about fullness. It was about the total physique."

Asked what his competitive plans were for 2010, Freeman said, "I'm gonna take a month off and enjoy Thanksgiving before prepping for next year. The plan is to do a lot of shows. The more I compete, the better I get. We're gonna change the game in 2010."

Craig Richardson grabbed the runner-up position with a much harder physique than the one he presented earlier in the year at the Tampa Bay [eleventh place] and Atlantic City Pro [seventh place] shows.

Robert Pietrkowicz, who finished fifth at this year's Europa Super Show, landed in third, his highest pro placing to date. Kris Dim and Ed Nunn rounded out the top five with fourth and fifth place finishes, respectively.

Freeman, Richardson and Pietrkowicz qualify for the 2010 Mr. Olympia.

FINAL RESULTS
1. Toney Freeman
2. Craig Richardson
3. Robert Pietrkowicz
4. Kris Dim
5. Ed Nunn
6. Mark Dugdale
7. Grigori Atoyan
8. Darrem Charles
9. Martin Kjellstrom
10. Khalid Almohsinawi
11. Adorthus Cherry
12. Frederic Sauvage
13. Markus Becht
14. Emmanouil Karamanlakis
15. Pavol Jablonicky
16. Serdar Aktolgo
16. Eric Castagnet
16. Rob Churchill
16. Aiman Faour
16. Jo Jo Ntiforo
16. Heinz Senior

Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good for him.

From the few pics I saw, I thought Craig Richardson might take it.

mrq4400

mrq4400

1. Toney Freeman

2. Craig Richardson - check out those delts!

3. Robert Pitrkowicz

4. Kris Dim

5. Ed Nunn

mrq4400

mrq4400

who looks better, Nunn or Piotrkowicz? c'mon!

Darrem Charles, Mark Dugdale, Ed Nunn... wtf happened to Dugdale's legs?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Nunn looked off compared to Europa earlier this year, but his X shape to his physique is incredible, look at those quads!

And congrats to Toney, he was the biggest on that stage.

yair2210

yair2210

Nunn is way better than Pitrkowicz ...

congrats to tony looking great.

mrq4400

mrq4400

some unnoticed pros...

Pavol Jablonicky (15th), Markus Becht (13th), Emmanouil Karamanlakis (14th)

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ed Nunn has some outstanding muscle bellies, but something is simply missing in his physique, i cant pin point what it is about his upper body.. is the the V-taper in the lats in the front double bicep? what do you guys think?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ed Nunn has some outstanding muscle bellies, but something is simply missing in his physique, i cant pin point what it is about his upper body.. is the the V-taper in the lats in the front double bicep? what do you guys think?

Lacks chest. Probably needs a bit more thickness across the shoulders in general.

Darrem looks damned average. He looked better posing down with Turk than he has in any of the shows he has done lately.

And where the hell was this Toney at the O?????

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that makes sense about Ed.. thanks.. but i disagree with you about Toney and the O.. i think he looked better at the O.. fuller/bigger/leaner and definitely more vascular.. just look at how much softer he appears in this show vs the O.. im not sure where you are getting your judgment on this one Timmy..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't believe Pavol is still plugging away at the pro circuit. He looks good in that pic but he must be mid late 40's now surely.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't believe Pavol is still plugging away at the pro circuit. He looks good in that pic but he must be mid late 40's now surely.

well if he feels good and is still able to get in shape, i dont see why he would stop something he loves doing? sadly he is starting to look like shit though..

DSC_0083_YCCSYAUFKJ-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that makes sense about Ed.. thanks.. but i disagree with you about Toney and the O.. i think he looked better at the O.. fuller/bigger/leaner and definitely more vascular.. just look at how much softer he appears in this show vs the O.. im not sure where you are getting your judgment on this one Timmy..

I think I was judging too much on memory. Seeing that pic really does turn my statement out doesn't it :rofl3: Although he does look more impressive with that slight angle to that MM.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats to Toney !!!

he deserve it :thumbsup2:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Its just muscle thickness/density that will come with time... as soon he raises his hands he looks "thin"! Overall I think he could have easily taken 2nd here!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ed Nunn is missing thickness all around IMO....really notice it on a pro stage.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ed Nunns thighs... Holy shit. It's about time Toney wins something too. And I think Mark Dugdale's slipping, check out his quads. :(

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I think I was judging too much on memory. Seeing that pic really does turn my statement out doesn't it :rofl3: Although he does look more impressive with that slight angle to that MM.

2 completely different packages. He looked better at the O but look how much grainier his obliques were this weekend. It would be awesome if he can have O fullness with this dryness

Is it just me or has Nunn brought up his arms and legs from when he turned pro? he's lookin good, needs more back and chest

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well if he feels good and is still able to get in shape, i dont see why he would stop something he loves doing? sadly he is starting to look like shit though..

DSC_0083_YCCSYAUFKJ-1.jpg

He looked old ten years ago, let alone now.

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

congrats to toney