• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

In the Trenches with Seth Feroce: Shoulder Workout

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
While in Pittsburgh, I managed to spend a few hours with Seth Feroce, both at his gym and at his home. In this video, Seth cranks out a quick and dirty shoulder workout.

I'd met Seth once before in Las Vegas. You can't help but like him from the moment you meet him. He's unbiased and non jaded by the bodybuilding world he seeks to become a part of. But it's the fire in the eyes that draw you into his quest for a pro card.

I hope this video is as enjoyable for you to watch as it was for me to film.

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He will be an awesome pro, he has so ,much potential, top 5 at the O someday fosho

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks VERY ready! I seriousely doubt if anyones going to bring better shouldres than his at NPCs!
Cant commplain enough about the shitty vedio quality though!

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

i dunno tamer has some retarded shoulders, but seth is way more balanced, thick, and complete. cant find a flaw anywhere.

just saw him today training legs. i was doing legs too.(not together) even at two weeks out i couldnt handle the weight he was doing on some movements.

saw him hit some shots after. he's looking fucking nuts. looks better than when he won the pittsburgh and he's weighing 206lbs. so he is really gonna tear it up in two weeks

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just wanted to add that its been a while since ANY BBer has shown Dorian Yates (& Roland Czurlock) like Skin/Muscle Texture!

Last edited by a moderator:
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is it just me or do MD videos take forever to load

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the dude looks amazing..seems like a good guy too

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is it just me or do MD videos take forever to load

No you are right they do take forever.... those cheap bastards must have cheap ass hosting for their website that doesnt allow decent andwidth for download... also cannot complain enough about the crappy quality of the videos too!!!