• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Robert Burneika 2 weeks out!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Dont know if its a repost but he looks AMAZING! i hope he does well. His posing is horrendous

Here's Robert in 06, he was much smaller

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He deserves a pro card. Good luck to Robert, best arms in business! Needs to work on his posing tho... :gaysign: and hes from my country

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Boom! another goliath is born! :bitenails:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
monster.. but do you guys realize how much better he would look if he actually knew how to present his physique? someone needs to start teaching him how to post asap or else he will place lower just due to that..

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
monster.. but do you guys realize how much better he would look if he actually knew how to present his physique? someone needs to start teaching him how to post asap or else he will place lower just due to that..

word. the guy is stiff as a stick!

yair2210

yair2210

huge arms....
looking great.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Horrible posing. Damn, that guy needs to watch Pumping Iron, badly. Posing is such a huge part of bodybuilding. If you suck at it, you aren't going to win.

pakman88

pakman88

Nice most muscular, yeah as everyone else said he needs to work on his posing asap

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Horrible posing. Damn, that guy needs to watch Pumping Iron, badly. Posing is such a huge part of bodybuilding. If you suck at it, you aren't going to win.

Paul Dillet should have read this back in the 90´s.