• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler is going to retire after 2010 Mr O

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, he just posted this in his facebook page:

Jay Cutler said:
just going for 1 more and then retire... i will be making more money filming

Man, that's pretty sad to me. He won this year the Mr O at his best ever, he can compete at least 2 more years and then do films...

Anyway, I love Cutler, but do you think he can be Arnold II? I don't think so.

Good luck, Mr Cutler.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Aw, damn what the hell... :(

I'm kind of put down by this. But I think we all saw this coming. Anyway doesn't he have enough money? Is he going to do some movies after this like Arnold has? :rofl3:

I mean, we saw how good of an actor he was with that PowerTech advert.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Cutler isn't anywhere near as charismatic as Arnold. All the best for films, but I highly doubt he will make the same impact.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cutler will make a horrible actor.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think he's talking about acting, guys...just filming what he's doing.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Culter doesn't have the voice to be an actor. Arnold didn't have perfect english but he was able to sway the people with his charm while talking.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you sure that he is trying to become an film star? maybe he will just do more bb films or something like that....

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if he's doing BB films, then good for him !!

but if he's trying to be an actor, i don't think it's going to work out for him !! he's not Arnold.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Anyway, I love Cutler, but do you think he can be Arnold II? I don't think so.

Arnold II? hahahah the real question is, if he will do better than Levrone did in movies.

mrq4400

mrq4400

jay looked his best this mr O, no way he could retire now! i bet he can repeat his best 2010 too, and perhaps 2011...

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

I think it's the right choice for him to retire after the 2010 Mr. Olympia.He took back the title, something that nobody ever accomplished, thus becoming a legend in the sport and confirming his status as a great athlete.At this point another Sandow would be good, but he has already proved what he can do at his best.He might also be wanting to take a rest after all these years of competing, for the sake of his health.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's no way Jay gets into acting in movies, doesn't have the look, nor the charisma. He could probably play a Terminator if they made yet another sequel, but that's about it.

K

Kappu

remember, opinions do change... he might easily change his mind

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cutler... as an actor ?

hurr_durr-1.jpg

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Jay was referring to more bodybuilding videos, he would continue competing. Sounds like he wants to be an actor, which would be nothing but an enormous fail, just like his buddy Kevin Levrone.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's no way Jay gets into acting in movies, doesn't have the look, nor the charisma. He could probably play a Terminator if they made yet another sequel, but that's about it.

He'd make an imposing Terminator, as long as John Connor was played by someone like Seth Green or shorter.

There hasn't been anyone to replicate Arnies success because the charisma he brought was infectious. Plus Arnie wasn't just big, he was tall, had a presence on screen, picked his roles and was extremely dedicated.