• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How much would you pay...

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Hi guys,

I've just had a look into some threads of "member pictures" and it makes me think... How much would you pay, if anything, for a serious photoshoot? Say you get studio photos on all mandatories and relaxed poses plus some more artistic-no-homo?

Just wondering...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol i think i need a real photo shoot.
i think everyone else would agree i suck majorly at pics.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
$7.46 (tax & tip included)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
for sex?

35 euro tops.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
With towels or not?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would say that you would only get a few people here to even consider it seriously. Not sure on the going rate but I paid $900 for the photographer at my wedding. I would probably pay $400 for the same quality and this couple was awesome at what they were doing.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are we talking no-homo like Duality's photos? In which case do you provide towels and lube?

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
$20.50 (tax included)

i don't give a tip.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wont pay anything my buddy Storm aka Tormetita would do it for free.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you planning on getting pictures taken? You should do it black and white on a beach or something, real classical. Get a poster of yourself, frame it, and stick on the wall in your room. LOL.

I wouldn't even want to take pictures of myself unless if I'm a top of the top bodybuilder... But even that would be kind of weird for me. :|

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Are you planning on getting pictures taken? You should do it black and white on a beach or something, real classical. Get a poster of yourself, frame it, and stick on the wall in your room. LOL.

I wouldn't even want to take pictures of myself unless if I'm a top of the top bodybuilder... But even that would be kind of weird for me. :|

Are you that ugly? :bitenails:

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you that ugly? :bitenails:

LOL. Well you know what I mean. :shakefist:

I just find it's kind of egotistic and a little odd to be taking professional shots of yourself when you can just make do with a regular camera. Unless if it's a special occasion or something (like me winning and Olympia). :p

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Photography is my hobby, and from time to time i get paid assignments and i have studio gear, not that portraiture is one of my "specialities" nor that i'm looking towards photographing bbers but I was just wondering how much value do you, mostly young amateur/hobbyist bb'ers, find in having a _good_ set of pictures taken, that's all. From 7 to 400$ seems to be the trend...
It was supposed to be a serious question. Towels or not :rofl3:

Thanks everyone for your kind replies.