• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

16 yr old freak

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking awesome for a 16 yr old :thumbsup2:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THe guy looks impressive.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, definitely looks pretty impressive.
Crazy he's only been bodybuilding for 1 year or so. lol, didn't even diet for the show.

Cork

Cork

That just makes me sad. I wish I had his genetics, haha.

J

Jusa*

wish there was junior classes here like that, 13-17 years old. I would compete immediately! But damm,I'm still 16 and now I'm so fucking jealous to him! :D He looks great!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol.. freak in the making.. 1 yr lifting, i bet no roids either, and no diet lol.. future Mr.O.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow depressing for most of us lol.
congrats to him tho!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol.. freak in the making.. 1 yr lifting, i bet no roids either, and no diet lol.. future Mr.O.

I think he's b.s.'ing though. he prolly lifted more than a year ago. and he prolly is on roids. but if he isnt then he's the next big mothafucker lol

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he's b.s.'ing though. he prolly lifted more than a year ago. and he prolly is on roids. but if he isnt then he's the next big mothafucker lol

I dont care if he has been lifting longer or even if he is on roids, the point is that this kid has incredible genetics and can do some serious damage if he sticks with it.. Like I always preach this sport is all about genetics.. point, blank..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dont care if he has been lifting longer or even if he is on roids, the point is that this kid has incredible genetics and can do some serious damage if he sticks with it.. Like I always preach this sport is all about genetics.. point, blank..

yup. thats what i was thinkin. im just saying he's acting like he just happened to workout and get big and cut and went on stage without dieting. why wouldnt u diet if you have a show coming up? i bet he did he just prolly didnt have a hardcore diet. i hope he doesnt end up like Chris Cormier and have everything come to you easily but never actually working hard because you never had to. Work your ass off with amazing genetics and u get Ronnie Coleman, be lazy with amazing genetics and you get Chris Cormier lol. Either way i dont mean to be a hater, this kid looked awesome, his frame is great and when he hit the rdb you can see that he has great shape and insertion genetics.