• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is it a cellphone?

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
078-1.jpg

:e5dunno:

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's sipping a cup of Joe!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its coffee, gotta be.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Scratchin his face/head...

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Yep. And there's a DeLorean just behind the camera. Sad thing is that he couldn't be talking to anyone, so our first time traveler ever happens to be schizophrenic.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well if the picture is real and he is holding a cellphone...surely that proves time travel is possible.

Yep. And there's a DeLorean just behind the camera. Sad thing is that he couldn't be talking to anyone, so our first time traveler ever happens to be schizophrenic.

He could of went back in time with a buddy...

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there wouldn't be any cell phone towers or satillites to make them work UNLESS UNLESS he is even farther in the future than we are......

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Well if the picture is real and he is holding a cellphone...surely that proves time travel is possible.

He could of went back in time with a buddy...

A buddy and a whole cell phone network infraestructure? You'll need a hell of a time machine for that.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A buddy and a whole cell phone network infraestructure? You'll need a hell of a time machine for that.

Clearly this works off of the idea of quantum reality. You don't need the infrustructure for the phone to work, only for it to exist somewhere in the timeline.

The time traveller takes his phone with him back in time. Quantum reality would allow for his usage of a phone as time does not actually seperate him from the phone towers, only physical distance (as the signal is sent via radiowaves that aren't passing through subspace). He makes a phone call to any point in time via the relay of modern day phone towers. He would of course need to be relatively near an existing phone tower location to use it. The call can be placed though the exchange system, but I doubt that the signal could be retroverted to call landlines in the past unless the signal carrier previously existed and continues to exist.

Of course the question then becomes why the guy taking the photograph didn't have a decent camera from the future that would allow for more detail in the picture to ascertain for certain it wasn't just a man scratching his ear.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Clearly this works off of the idea of quantum reality. You don't need the infrustructure for the phone to work, only for it to exist somewhere in the timeline.

The time traveller takes his phone with him back in time. Quantum reality would allow for his usage of a phone as time does not actually seperate him from the phone towers, only physical distance (as the signal is sent via radiowaves that aren't passing through subspace). He makes a phone call to any point in time via the relay of modern day phone towers. He would of course need to be relatively near an existing phone tower location to use it. The call can be placed though the exchange system, but I doubt that the signal could be retroverted to call landlines in the past unless the signal carrier previously existed and continues to exist.

Of course the question then becomes why the guy taking the photograph didn't have a decent camera from the future that would allow for more detail in the picture to ascertain for certain it wasn't just a man scratching his ear.

Hmm I see.

But i think that because of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle he could choose either who to call or when to call, but not both at the same time. It doesn't really matters though because he'd be calling everyone everywhen in some of the multiple alternative universes.

I'd love to have deeper knowledge both of physics and english to keep this amusing conversation on a higher level of nonsenseness
:49: