• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cedric McMillan signs with MD!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
BOOOM!!

D31_2856-1.jpg

Steve Blechman_MD said:
I am proud to welcome Cedric McMillan as part of our family of Team MD athletes!!

5 weeks out I picked Cedric to win the Super Heavyweight Class at the Nationals and signed him to an exclusive MD contract. Cedric was the clear winner Saturday night with unanimous straight first place votes and captured not only the Super Heavyweight class but the Overall win as well!!

At 6’1” 255lbs Cedric has a big frame to fill out and can put on an additional 20-25 pounds of muscle. I have no doubt that Cedric will be a great pro and Top 6 in the Olympia in the near future.

When I looked at the photos of Cedric 1 week out from the Nationals doing a double bicep shot from the front and back, he very much resembled the classic Lee Hany v-taper physique. Cedric has a tiny waist, wide shoulders and a huge super-wide freaky back!! Many great champions of the past such as Lee Hany and Ronnie Coleman had great backs!!

Cedric has only been bodybuilding since 2003, only 6 years!! Cedric won the Junior USA Super Heavyweight and Overall in 2008.

Cedric is also a humble, well spoken family man with great character. Being in the military his work ethic is second to none. Cedric served in the military for 13 years and was deployed to Iraq in 2003-2005. In Iraq, without a gym to train in, Cedric built a gym out of wood and broken down vehicle parts. At present, Cedric is in the military as an army instructor teaching leadership courses.

I have the utmost respect for Cedric McMillan as a person and bodybuilder and I believe he has the potential one day to be Mr. Olympia and a great champion. I wish Cedric the very best!!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you look like that you deserve all that is coming your way! Congrats!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course they did! MD is all about signing the FOTM...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
wow.... they wasted money on Trey..

I don't forget that... :rofl3:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
If he keeps progressing the way he is, he shouldn't have a problem beating out most of the top pros.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats to cedric !!!

he deserve it for sure :thumbsup2:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
NooOOOoOoOooooo...... i didnt want him to be portrayed in a boring way LOL jk, his MD videos were good simply because they show his personality and his story

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
wow.... they wasted money on Trey..

I don't forget that... :rofl3:

whether trey is the real deal or not, he brings a lot of attention wherever he goes and i would still enjoy watching in the trenches videos with him.