• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

bacteriostatic water

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just wondering if anyone knows a site where i can order bacteriostatic water from.

i know our sponsor have it, but not sure if they do express postage

Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Local drug store should carry it bro... just ask the pharmacist for bac water but make sure it has a preservative in it which contains .9% alcohol..

tell them you need it to clean a wound on your leg or some shit like that.. if they dont carry that they should have sodium chloride, same shit..

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll have to check sometime this week or this weekend and if they ask why i need it, ill just state the reason above that you said.

from what i read when mixing HCG, its best to use Bac water as it lasts longer

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
never let the mixed GH last longer then 3 days.. so i would suggest for anyone doing it a min dose of 3.33iu/day which makes 3 equal days.. bac water is what i have always used, just make sure it has a preservative or else you can only use the vial once and then you have to throw it out as bacteria can grow inside the water without any alcohol (very minimal though)