• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

JAY CUTLER DOES NOT HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!!!

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
If people on the net claim it is him, it is NOT!
Max.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so jay is not headed to Toronto next week with anothe MR.O

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now how is DCuts85 going to poke him?

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
All his appearances are listed on his site.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
aww man.. so the guy sending me pictures of kerry wasnt really jay? that sux... LMAO im kidding.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG this news shocks the world!

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
No Twitter, Phil does Twitt thou

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck. Then maybe he's not retiring on 2010! GREAT NEWS!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Light weight

Light weight

Ronnie doesn't have a facebook account too!!!

Everyday I hear "Ronnie is on facebook" "Ronnie is on facebook", I answer "Ah ok" but he doesn't have a facebook account...

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BS!! i got him as FB friend. :hide:

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People have to realize that many pros and celebs do not have a facebook, myspace, etc. Their fans create 'fan pages' which sometimes get everyone confused. There are also imposters who will create pages of people which is absolutely wrong because it could create all kinds of problems. Heck, the other day, my wife asked me why i had a facebook without her knowing and i had to show her that it wasn't me, but some guy that has over 3k friends. Cool that i can have that many people interested, but it sucks for them as they probably think i'm a sucka for not emailing them back. At the end of the day, use our official websites.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ coo, coo...

You should put a new pic in your avatar, a take a pic in natural light and it will be a musclemecca exclussive :D

P

Pain

VIP
Most facebook/myspaces of famous people are fake or a the works of some PR people.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
you could just contact Facebook/Myspace/Twitter and let them know that it's a fake account.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People have to realize that many pros and celebs do not have a facebook, myspace, etc. Their fans create 'fan pages' which sometimes get everyone confused. There are also imposters who will create pages of people which is absolutely wrong because it could create all kinds of problems. Heck, the other day, my wife asked me why i had a facebook without her knowing and i had to show her that it wasn't me, but some guy that has over 3k friends. Cool that i can have that many people interested, but it sucks for them as they probably think i'm a sucka for not emailing them back. At the end of the day, use our official websites.

Maybe you could write to facebook admins to ban that account.

warpig

warpig

I can go about my day now, thanks for that!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'd imagine that keeping a FB/Twitter/MS/other junk is not something you'd have the time to be bothered with. I'm sure it would help talking with fans and keeping a profile, but you'd have have limited time to apply to doing that online wouldn't you?

The Aussie Prime Minister uses Twitter and there is a lot of satire and admonishment of him wasting his time doing so. Mainly because he is doing a terrible job of being PM.