• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cutting T-Prop

I

iRonMan35

ive been reading alot of forums lately since i started my cycle and had some severe prop pain. worse then my other two cycles of prop. i have read that some people dont have any pain with 5%ba and 0%bb. others say if you add 20%bb to it, it will have less pain. im not sure of the ratio of the prop im taking right now. not even sure if i could find out from the seller without offending him maybe.

any advice on how to help with the prop pain? i run it under hot water, massage the site before and after the injection with heat, inject slowly. doing 120eod and next week bumping to 150 hopefully.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive been reading alot of forums lately since i started my cycle and had some severe prop pain. worse then my other two cycles of prop. i have read that some people dont have any pain with 5%ba and 0%bb. others say if you add 20%bb to it, it will have less pain. im not sure of the ratio of the prop im taking right now. not even sure if i could find out from the seller without offending him maybe.

any advice on how to help with the prop pain? i run it under hot water, massage the site before and after the injection with heat, inject slowly. doing 120eod and next week bumping to 150 hopefully.

First off verify if it is indeed T-Prop you can compare the labels with that on the internet hell it could be sugar water, it should be slightly oily.

And don't worry about offending the seller he only cares about your money if he is legit than he can get you set so that you can shoot, lift and buy from him again.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude cut it with b12, thats what a lot of people do.

Also it might be the amount that your shooting is just a good bit and your not used to it, can't remember how many cc you did last time.

What week are you at and do you feel it kicking in yet?

I

iRonMan35

ive bought from this guy before but that was stuff he was not making and it never gave pain what so ever. ran that at 100mg eod.

the new stuff he actually made so there are no labels on it. it is very oily and seems a lil think. i wanna ask him about the ratio because some say its the BB that makes it burn other say its the BA. either way i would like to know.

Bambam: this past week was the first week i was on it. normally my injection site(say on a monday) that site would be pain free by friday. this time around that site is still sore. too sore to inject it if i had to. i running the first four shots at 120 then bumping up to 150. ive read putting basteoic water in and turning it upside down and trying to get some oil to separate but not sure if that would work.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think I'd do the bat water thing. I would just call your supplier up and try talking to him. Hes obviously gonna know what he made it in and made the ratios ect. Alot of times it could be the type of oil that he used and your body might not handle it well. There is a lot that goes into this equation, but the best way to find out is to talk to him since he made it first hand.

Secondly-- Please be safe. I know I dont need to lecture you and you know your stuff, but as a friend dont inject there if it is still sore. If you see an injection site getting swollen and red watch it carefully, you wouldn't want to get any type of infection or abcess.

I

iRonMan35

im gonna try and get in touch with him and find out everything i can about the gear. as far as cutting it, wouldnt BB work better because i would be increasing the BB ratio and usually its too much BA causing the pain and the crystallization of a short ester on the muscle also causing pain?

I

iRonMan35

well last night i did my fourth injection. no initial pain. i heated the site with a heating pad for about 15 minutes then heated the syringe for about 2 minutes. then injected. massaged it a lil after injection then took a blazing hot shower and also continued to massage it a lil in the shower. today it is immobile for the most part. it is slightly swollen and hard as a rock. to make things worse i went to work out and couldnt bench or do anything else. i went to bench 135 to warm up and went to lower it and that arm wont lower. it would only move about an inch down and then cease up.

at this point i have decided i am going to cut it with b12 like bambam suggested and if that does not help i am done. i will get rid of this gear and contact my other dealer to see if he can get me something. gonna inject 100mg of prop and 50mg of b12. gonna do the lower dose to just try it out and see if it works. ive also been taking 800mg ibuprofen to help with the pain.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ this is very true, however I have never done this myself. Its def worth a shot. If you go about doing so let us know how it works out for you. That typically is the problem with prop and if you cut it it takes away the pain and helps it disperse more evenly in the muscle. The other common things that are used for cutting prop are b12 or just grape seed oil. I think experimenting with the BB is probably your best bet because if it works then bingo you know the problem, if it doesn't nothing to lose, same old soreness.

and b12 normally comes in mcg

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where was the site that you speak of? Is this your shoulder? I would be very careful now. If you feel that that area is mushy like to the touch then you need to ditch this crap and tell your supplier you got an infection from his stuff. If he is a good supplier he would gladly take care of the problem for you.

Really monitor that area though, thats nothing to play with. If continues to swell, gets red, warm to the touch, or mushy feeling when you push down...... then you may have some trouble

I

iRonMan35

its my right shoulder. its not red but its swollen and hard as a rock to the touch. my shoulder movement is very limited. hurts just to let my arm hang to my side. i am gonna try the b12 first if i can get ahold of it tonight and try it tomorrow. i may also try a different vial to see if its just that vial or something. its just gotten to the point where im so pissed off and depressed from not being able to lift that i just wanna stop this gear and get new gear from someone i know first hand.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dose it @100mg/ml.. prop will and should not be stable at a dose that's any higher and will always hurt..

using 2/20 will be just fine.. 2% BA 20%BB

use 50% Ethyl Oleate and 50% almond oil..

pain free..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cutting it with B12 wont do shit, especially if its high dosed and EO is not used..

I

iRonMan35

i ordered more BB last night and im gonna add it to the syringe when i inject again. 20% of the volume im gonna take. i think the pain is because of the prop crystallizing so much and it must not have much BB because thats suppose to help with keeping the prop from crystallizing so fast and help disperse it around the muscle. a buddy of mine took half a cc of the prop im taking and he is in pain now too. he took it in his glute and he said he can barely sit down. it very well may just be that vial because my lifting partner is taking the same gear from the same supplier dosed the same and he is running 150mg eod and has had no pain since his third shot and the pain he said he had was nothing like this. i wont be injecting again until i get the BB which should be this weekend.