• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I Hate Dogs

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I used to say " I like dogs, but ther are a lot of dogs that bother me" because i wanted to fit in and in this day in age its unnacceptable to hate dogs and its fine to hate cats. Dont get me wrong i dont hate ALL dogs but i eventually got sick of saying " I Hate Most Dogs " when people dont say " i hate most cats" when they hate most cats, they always say " i hate cats".

I Hate when they; bark, shove their nose in my dick, slober on me, make me stink like mold, put their filthy muddy paws on me.

I grew up in the ghetto of my town where people get shot every now and then and every other house owns a dog and i used think its ok that dogs bark because they simply... are dogs... but now as an adult i fucken cant stand it. How would the dog owners feel if i stood on the other side of the fence yelling, " HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY YOU, COME OVER HERE, HEY , COME HERE, HEY, HEY HEY, YOU, YOU OVER THERE, WHO IS MAKING THAT NOISE? WHO IS WALKING DOWN THE STREET, HEY HEY HEY " It would be so damn annoying but it would be ok because i can provide "unconditional love". Thats another thing i just dont get, people love dogs because the love of a dog is like no other... really? do you really need an animal to fill a void in your life? well i guess its better than drugs.

On more than one occasion i would be walking down the street, at midnight or 1am, totally unnaware that there is a german shepheard or a rottweiler sleeping near the sidewalk because its too dark for me to see so i end up stepping around 2 inches from its face and it freaks out and starts chasing me... but atleast it provided safety for the owner right?.... :umwtf:

I guess I mostly hate irresponsible dog owners which consists of 99.9 percent of dog owners which in turn i end up hating the 99.9 percent of dogs that were raised the wrong way. I made some comparison to dog and cat comments, i dont think cats are better, they just dont bark, chase, growl, stink me up, and scare the shit out of me when i least expect it. I have owned both dogs and cats when i was younger and i was too an irresponsible owner but i was also a kid. I dont want pets now because i feel like i dont have the time or dedication to be a responsible pet owner... and dont get me started on caged animals, no animal should be caged unless its in a preserve or its endangered and ppl are trying to help it repopulate.

If you love your dog and feel safe having it around and like sleeping with it and like it when it stinks you up and sheds all over your stuff thats fine and all but if , like most dogs, it barks at your neighbors and people walking down the street and escapes from the yard or you leave the gate open occasionally because you "think" dog doesnt bite.... just do everyone around you a favor and shoot yourself.

I used to watch the Dog Whisperer because when i saw Ceasar Milan's dogs i would think "finally!!!! dogs that are not annoying!". Every single person who hires Ceasar in that show was a fucken idiot. I once saw an old lady on the show say " a few weeks ago my dog bit my grandaughter and i knew it was time to call Ceasar Milan" ... WTF?! thats when its time to get rid of the little mutt. Kinda like that tv show where the Nannies come and help parents with their children and improving their parenting skills , every parent who hired the nanny is a fucken idiot.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
what's wrong with you?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Your posts are more annoying than a barking dog , srsly.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
what's wrong with you?

Read the title LOL i guess what i wrong with me is that i dont like dogs. it was just a random post. if any of you took offense than thats you're own problem.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Read the title LOL i guess what i wrong with me is that i dont like dogs. it was just a random post. if any of you took offense than thats you're own problem.

The best way to explain 99.9% of your posts :bitelip:

Go rant elsewhere please. thank you.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
funnydogpicturesfoundlostball-1.jpg

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like dogs, i just cant eat a whole one

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for that info?:iough:

L

lovejenete

Banned
Hi.
I do not know that I love dogs or not ,but I know that they are good servants of mankind.