• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Al Gore Cancels Climate Lecture in Copenhagen

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"COPENHAGEN -- Climate campaigner Al Gore has canceled a lecture he was supposed to deliver in Copenhagen.

The former vice president and Nobel Peace Prize winner had been scheduled to speak to more than 3,000 people at a Dec. 16 event hosted by the Berlingske Tidende newspaper group.

The group says Gore canceled the lecture Thursday, citing unforeseen changes in his schedule.

Gore spokeswoman Kalee Kreider says the decision was made because of "all the events going on with the summit." Dec. 16 is a key date for the meeting because that's when the ministerial segment starts.

Chief editor Lisbeth Knudsen says it's a "great disappointment" that Gore canceled and that all tickets will be refunded."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/03/al-gore-cancels-climate-lecture-copenhagen/

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't want to come across as an ass but why is this posted... this is minimal news at best.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he cancelled it because he realized that he is full of shit... or there was a ManBearPig sighting and he needed to investigate ASAP