• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Governor training in Copenhagen, Dec 15

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...or-Schwarzenegger-terminate-gym-sessions.html

Teh man still got it!

article007A0D7D7000005DC758_468x361-1.jpg

article007A0D8B9000005DC323_468x433-1.jpg

article007A0D7E0000005DC477_468x352-1.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Intense training right there!

Go Arnold!

is he coming back to the 2010 Olympia?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was expecting to see him rocking out the bench or squat. He always loved the deadlift too.

The guy who wrote this clearly has no understanding of what lifting weights is all about. I bet Chris Johnson is fat and thinks exercise is walking to the bathroom.
Don't overdo it, Arnie! Perhaps Governor Schwarzenegger should terminate the gym sessions

By Chris Johnson
Last updated at 2:01 PM on 17th December 2009

Bodybuilding brought Arnold Schwarzenegger fame, wealth and power so it's no surprise to see he's still addicted to the gym.

But at 62, he appears to be feeling the strain lifting the weights.

The actor-turned-politician winced as he worked out early in the morning ahead of a day's debating at the climate-change conference in Copenhagen.

Arnie has been governor of California since 2003 but clearly still believes in keeping his physique movie-ready.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Yesterday, after his pre-8am gym seesson, Schwarzenegger told delegates at the UN climate talks that he would like to host a climate summit for cities, sates and regions in California, where he wants to reduce carbon emissions by 25 per cent.

He said national governments alone could not bring about the 'planetary transformation' needed to tackle climate change.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Emphasising the importance of 'sub-national' efforts to address global warming, Schwarzenegger offered to host a climate summit for cities, states and regions in California.

Keeping with the transformation theme, Arnie, famed for his Terminator catchphrase 'I'll be back', said that his favourite fairy tale as a child was The Ugly Duckling because of its story of 'transformation'.

Now, he said, a 'planetary transformation' had to be made real - and governments alone could not do it.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was expecting to see him rocking out the bench or squat. He always loved the deadlift too.

The guy who wrote this clearly has no understanding of what lifting weights is all about. I bet Chris Johnson is fat and thinks exercise is walking to the bathroom.

The Gym he trains at doesn't really have the facilities for that - it's like a high-end gym in Copenhagen. Nobody really uses it - I only see a couple of people in there when i walk by, and they are usually doing some kind of cardio. It's all machines and cardio-equipment.

I bet they will shut down within too long with the recession and all.

CombBoy

CombBoy

Go Arnie! Great to see him still pumping iron.

C

Comin_Up

looks like he slimmed up

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Kinda sux that he distanced himself from bodybuilding. If it wasnt for the ASC he wouldnt remember the word BodyBuilding

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Kinda sux that he distanced himself from bodybuilding. If it wasnt for the ASC he wouldnt remember the word BodyBuilding
Man show some FUCKING RESPECT, if it wasn't for him, YOU wouldn't even know what's Body Building.The man is a Mr. Olympia, now he's almost hitting the 70's and he's busy in politics and other things, what he should be doing?Squatting 500 lbs??Even legends get old, get over it...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zviko

Zviko

Man show some FUCKING RESPECT, if it wasn't for him, YOU wouldn't even know what's Body Building.The man is a Mr. Olympia, now he's almost hitting the 70's and he's busy in politics and other things, what he should be doing?Squatting 500 lbs??Even legends get old, get over it...

Nah i think you need to chill Arnold did a lot for bodybuilding and was one of the foundations of the sport as it is now, but it seems to me as soon as he went into politics he stepped away from bodybuilding as it may have tarnished his poltical image, after watching the doucmentary bigger stronger faster i saw how he stripped his imgaes from gold's gym during the election period as the whole steroid agenda might have been brought up, respect for doing such great things for the sport is there but turning into mr govenor and snubbing where you came from is a different agenda.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Nah i think you need to chill Arnold did a lot for bodybuilding and was one of the foundations of the sport as it is now, but it seems to me as soon as he went into politics he stepped away from bodybuilding as it may have tarnished his poltical image, after watching the doucmentary bigger stronger faster i saw how he stripped his imgaes from gold's gym during the election period as the whole steroid agenda might have been brought up, respect for doing such great things for the sport is there but turning into mr govenor and snubbing where you came from is a different agenda.
It's known by almost everyone that gear wasn't illegal during his BBing years you could buy it without prescription, so the "whole steroid agenda" it's not even a point to use against him.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Caption for second pic

"hey man, i think some guys are followin ya with cameras"

Arni "BUllllllshhit"

Zviko

Zviko

It's known by almost everyone that gear wasn't illegal during his BBing years you could buy it without prescription, so the "whole steroid agenda" it's not even a point to use against him.

doesn't explain why he took low profile during elections