• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

INSANE ammounts of gas

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
About 4 days ago i started burping and farting all day and i was like "wtf is going on?"... Its been happenning every day now since that day... I started thinkin "what the hell did i change in my diet?". Then i remembered, that day i switched form Instant Oatmeal to "Old-Fashion Oatmeal". The pieces are a lot larger and fuller then the instant oatmeal counterpart. But DAMN ive never farted and burped so much in MY LIFE!!!! Has anyone else encountered that problem?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im just sayin' fibre (Dietary fiber) bro

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How much time are you giving between your meals, and how much food are you eating at each meal?

I notice that people who tend to not let their stomach empty (3-4 hour period) have problems with gas. This may not be your case at all. But with the bodybuilding and the higher amounts of food and the fact that we tend to eat fat protein and carbohydrates in larger than normal portions at every meal, it seems more likely here.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did this ever clear up for you?

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

DIALATED!!!
gay201.jpg

Hammer

Hammer

I've always eaten old-fashioned oats and I usually never get gassy...

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^ Yeh same here. I only have ever got really gassy couple of years ago when I was on weight gainer shakes from all the fructose in them, as soon as i stopped having them the gas went away.