• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Matt Kroczaleski to Compete in BBing

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Excited? I know I am!
Future training and competition plans

Well after seriously considering doing a bodybuilding show on and off for the last few years I'm finally committing to it. I have decided to do the NPC Michigan State Championships on May 8th. Now this in no way means I am done powerlifting. I still have plans to go after the world record total at 242 and few other individual goals that I would like to accomplish before I'm done. This just means for the time being I am focusing all of my energy towards developing the best possible physique that I can between now and May 8th.

I have decided to do this for a variety of reasons. First and foremost I am very interested in seeing how my physique will look in bodybuilding condition and to find out where I stand in the big scheme of things. Training specifically for bodybuilding will also be conducive to achieving the size gains that I feel I need to effectively compete at 242. Also the difference in training styles will give my joints and connective tissue a much needed break from the heavy pounding they have endured for the last 13+ years straight. This will also be a good challenge for me mentally and physically and I'm excited to see how it unfolds.

I will still be training hard and heavy in more of a Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman or Johnnie Jackson type training style and attempting to increase my raw strength so this doesn't mean I'll be completely wussing out and doing endless sets of concentration curls and triceps kickbacks. I will try posting some recent pics soon as a starting point for my upcoming transformation.

Matt Kroczaleski
image002-1.jpg

summer2006_greatwolflodge_fishing_posing-1.jpg

ugvw8wvsjs8buhsek39k-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Fucking awesome-sauce!:turborun:

Although he is going to have to do something about that back-acne. :ugh:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ yea that looks awful :omgwtf:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have heard it many times about the back acne but i have never actually seen something that can be considered a problem... until now

his front lack thickness unlike his back

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
yes I'm excited!!

I love BB and I love strenght sports. So Matt Kroc competing dounds like a great idea!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He needs to improve his tris badly.

J

jk1

he looks like shit. Awfull structure for bodybuilding.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea, that back acne looks terrible.

BTW I am wasted :2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Rear double bi looks good.. Should do well in a low level contest. His bacne is a thing of nightmares but i think there are other drugs that will take care of that.... ow wait, what was that... they banned the acne drug because women were misusing it? DAMN IT ALL!!! lol

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
NO. Not when you respond like that. Dietet down his going to get a very low placing on any stage, just wait and see.

Lol. It was meant in good fun. :keke:

You gave a totally negative response with no reasoning behind it. I'm interested in what is so awful about his physique? Granted he is a powerlifter, not a bodybuilder and as such has never really focussed on bodybuilding training but if you're going to bash someone so completely in your post you really should elaborate on your reasons.

Ok? :gaysign:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I think most people is missing the point that he is doing this not to be Mr. O..

he's doing this.. to put some muscle on that will help him jump a category..

and besides he only wants to see how he looks with a BB like physique..

R

Ruhlforever

Acne looks like the one of Jeff Long uuuuuuuuuu, disgusting

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update:
14.5 weeks out

young20vs20old-1.jpg

My buddy took this pic after our leg training session so this is with zero pump and I'm weighing about 235lbs here.

The other pic is of my training partner and good friend Ken Richardson. He is doing the APF Michigan State Powerlifting Championship in March and then we are going to train together for the bodybuilding show on May 8th. He's not sure if the 8 weeks between the two will give him enough time to be ready but he's going to train and diet for it and see how he looks when the time comes. Ken is fifty years old and still strong as hell. He is shooting to break 2000lb total at 198 in March and he's still jacked as well. I hope he does do the show with me with both of us winning our classes and battling it out for the overall.

My friends and I all had a good laugh at the UPA Nationals this past April when we all went to dinner after the competition and some people thought Ken and his wife Betsy were my Mom and Dad lol.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
More pic updates...
1320weeks20out20most20muscular20fb-1.jpg

1320weeks20out20side20triceps20fb-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: