• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brittany Murphy: 1977 -2009

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First Ledger now another young actor:

In a tragic turn of events, Brittany Murphy has died at the age of 32. The actress went into cardiac arrest early Sunday morning in LA, and, despite being rushed to hospital, she was dead on arrival.Murphy had her big film break at the age of 18 in Clueless. She appeared as Tai, one of the bubbly sidekicks to Alicia Silverstone's Cher.From there, she scored small roles in the likes of Drop Dead Gorgeous and Drive, before winning some kudos for her performance in Girl, Interrupted. Bigger parts followed, including leads in Cherry Falls, Don't Say A Word and an emotional turn alongside rapper Eminem in 8 Mile. More recently, she appeared in Just Married with then-boyfriend Ashton Kutcher and Uptown Girls with Dakota Fanning.She played Shellie for Robert Rodriguez in Sin City and also voiced Gloria in Happy Feet.

Attachments

• murphysit.jpg
    murphysit.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 52
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its quite sad actually, seeing all the young stars dying off due to drug use (no matter what the media says) they are claiming it was natural causes.. bullshit..

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
sad.. I liked her in Sin City..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
hmm, she's really young to have died from cardiac arrest.. I had no idea she played Luanne in the tv show King of the Hill. Either way, its kinda sad, she always had a solid performance in her roles.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Such a shame to see young people die.

P

Pain

VIP
Shame. I thought she was great in spun.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So it could mean her last feature role will be next summers action-fest - "The Expendables".

Even more media coverage due to her demise won't exactly harm the picture.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So it could mean her last feature role will be next summers action-fest - "The Expendables".

Even more media coverage due to her demise won't exactly harm the picture.

Oscar for sure then :borat:

dilatedmuscle said:
hmm, she's really young to have died from cardiac arrest..

I have two friends that have had heart problems before age 30. It is more common than you think. Combine it with a "hollywood party life" and you could just about guaruntee a problem.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whatever the reason... shes one died muthafucka, it seems pro-bodybuilding may have a competitor when it comes to unhealthiness

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
whatever the reason... shes one died muthafucka, it seems pro-bodybuilding may have a competitor when it comes to unhealthiness

34hhwt0-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She got her coke from Dr.rockso
DrRockso-1.png