Only 2 weeks to go till Arnold!
Ronny Rockel, 2 weeks out
My predictions... but im usually wrong.
1. Kai will return to the ASC thrown and will redeem himslef of his Olympia Conditioning
2. Phil will also redeem himself of his O appearance and finally take out dexter but will it be enough to take out the champ (Kai)?
3. Dexter beats Branch and shows that he can still outclass branch regardless of his Olympia placing.
4. Branch wont look as good as the 2010 Olympia and there for wont place as well.
5. Toney Freeman (unless Roelly can beat the politics.) will do a bit of Keto to get leaner and come back in better condition then at the Phoenix but still wont have shredded glutes. Silvio's condition can also take 5th, its a toss up.
I have a feeling that this years Arnold Classic will have the most in condition top 5 of any show in a very long time.
Just going on last year and the 2008 AC, you'd have to say that there are 4-5 guys that are in the running: Dex, Phil, Kai, Vic, and Branch. Toney also has to be in with a shot, although he must be shagging one of the judges daughters or something for him to have lost the Phoenix Pro.
Hopefully, Melvin won't place over Toney this time now that there are bigger guys around, excluding him out of the picture.
I'll be happy either way if Phil or Kai wins, though.