• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

That new movie avatar

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

ok so I saw it last night....besides it being the longest freaking damn movie in the world it was alright. Was I the only one who was strangely turned on by the main alien chick in it. My girlfriend got super pissed at me after I took my pants off at the theatre when I got a boner

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

ok fine no one agree with me. but you google it. YOU GOOGLE IT, the main character lady-Neytiri. when you start typing that name into google one of the auto fill in options is Neytiri hot. maybe its only geeks that think that but oh well. I would totally bang her weird alien lady parts

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

Nice avi.

thanks by the way. i worked hard to find that. i would love to post a pic of my hard chiseled 2 maybe 4 pack but i need to work on my tan first to accentuate the softness of my tiny spare tire

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
ok so I saw it last night....besides it being the longest freaking damn movie in the world it was alright. Was I the only one who was strangely turned on by the main alien chick in it. My girlfriend got super pissed at me after I took my pants off at the theatre when I got a boner

I think im the only one who found it this comment slightly comical. lol

im suprized they havent made you get rid of that avitar hahahah.

i also got a chubby :icon_ninja:

EDIT: i just realized that you started a whole new thread about it when there are already two threads discussing this movie LOL

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

ALRIGHT i apologize for starting another thread about it. perhaps I should have titled it the thread thats less about avatar and more about banging aliens

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
:rofl3:

maybe u should play Mass Effect... plenty of alien boning

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are a few people on the forum who have had sex with aliens who would be able to comment more.

I think aliens are the ones that like to do the driving though, so you wouldn't get much of an idea of what it is like to have sex with them as be fucked by them. Also I'm pretty sure aliens are big fans of anal.

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

you my friend are a virgin. :thumbsup2:

no im not. thats not true at all. why would you write that about me? this site is outrageous! im outragged :gheyfight:

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

i know james cameron is a liberal douche bag. If he thinks he can do better he can start by giving me some money. I'm sure he's got enough to go around. also .....i still wanna bang the main kitty lady

Last edited by a moderator:
Justwonderin

Justwonderin

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are you freakin serious? breakin this down to realism is like breaking down how unrealistic Dragon Ball Z or Dawn of the Dead

It like the same thign when watching Star Wars Epi. 1.

It's not the realism im attacking it is the total ignorace in the choices made by the characters that made the movie just seem like watching a Congressional hearing.. a bunch of guys whom by their own actions and testimony acts and execute plans based upon personal opinon with no knowledge on the subject matter.

The smurfs were not needed they only need the Unobtainium, so.. carpet bombing until it was a desert should have been choice A.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah I want to fuck a Navi too.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Is Samoan-Z retarded? I ask, because I can't tell from his posts.

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

Yeah I want to fuck a Navi too.

THANK YOU!!! MOTHER FCKER! SHIT THATS ALL I WANTED WAS ONE OTHER PERSON TO AGREE WITH ME. :deadhorse: alright now that we got that out of the way....when are we gonna watch porky's?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i didnt see the movie, but my bro told me bout it

10foot tall blue alien people + nude, sex, romance etc = nasty