• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

max-ot?

R

rocco-x

anyone with experience in using a low volume approach like the max-ot routine and if so how were your results?thinking of giving it another try since my first run over the summer went pretty good.thnx guys...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyone with experience in using a low volume approach like the max-ot routine and if so how were your results?thinking of giving it another try since my first run over the summer went pretty good.thnx guys...

Low volume? I wouldn't have called it low volume. It is pretty middle of the road split training.

Nothing wrong with Max-OT as long as you remember that it is for beginner thru intermediate lifters, has no level of periodisation, and is fundamentally flawed such that you can't stay on it for more than a cycle or two.

Sentinel

Sentinel

Max OT is ok but its lower body days suck and so does its progression for Deadlifts.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Tim, I think it would work well for those starting out, but the training has ZERO periodization. It basically counts on you just getting stronger and stronger within the hypertrophy rep range without changing anything but the exercises from time to time.