• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MD cover - Feb 2010 (Branch Warren)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
kdwjnn-1.jpg

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he had arms, he would be Mr. Olympia.
Meh, I personally feel he has a very displeasing physique. I don't think I'd want to follow bodybuilding anymore if he won the O. No disrespect to him, his physique is just unappealing. He's freaky and that's about it.

H

HandyMart777

Meh, I personally feel he has a very displeasing physique. I don't think I'd want to follow bodybuilding anymore if he won the O. No disrespect to him, his physique is just unappealing. He's freaky and that's about it.

Would you really not follow bodybuilding anymore if Branch took home a Sandow?

No disrespect man, but if that's all it takes, then you're in it for the wrong reasons. :bitenails:

L dimi

L dimi

with a better back and a line a little better he could win very big show

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks great from the front, shame about his back latspread and back double bi.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
im leaving another comment because that cover is TOO SICK!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Sick!!!As said, IF Branch didn't suffered injuries in his arms and had a bit more thickness from the rear, he could be a Sandow contender, but he still a force to reckon with anyway.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would you really not follow bodybuilding anymore if Branch took home a Sandow?

No disrespect man, but if that's all it takes, then you're in it for the wrong reasons. :bitenails:
Yes, I would really think about not following pro BBing anymore. Why? Because I wouldn't like where it would be going if he was O. Got a problem with that? It's my opinion, not yours.

Sorry I'm not a fan of freaky guys with such an unappealing physique that doesn't even look like bodybuilding anymore, rather just a bunch of freaky body parts that have horrible shape, etc.

I love bodybuilding because it's a unique type of art and it's fascinating what the human body can achieve. Of course there's more to it, but would you really describe that as the wrong reasons for following bodybuilding? I just wouldn't follow it anymore if Branch becomes O because I don't think his physique represents what bodybuilding should look like whatsoever. People can bash on Kai's physique, Jay's physique, and etc. but PERSONALLY in my opinion, Branch's physique is a total mess.

Joeb23

Joeb23

I agree with you completely. I do not care for his physique. It is just based on his recent placing. He could beat Jay with a better set of arms. His conditioning was best in show and he has plenty of size. Branch isn't pretty, but he does have all of the tools.

H

HandyMart777

Yes, I would really think about not following pro BBing anymore. Why? Because I wouldn't like where it would be going if he was O. Got a problem with that? It's my opinion, not yours.

Sorry I'm not a fan of freaky guys with such an unappealing physique that doesn't even look like bodybuilding anymore, rather just a bunch of freaky body parts that have horrible shape, etc.

I love bodybuilding because it's a unique type of art and it's fascinating what the human body can achieve. Of course there's more to it, but would you really describe that as the wrong reasons for following bodybuilding? I just wouldn't follow it anymore if Branch becomes O because I don't think his physique represents what bodybuilding should look like whatsoever. People can bash on Kai's physique, Jay's physique, and etc. but PERSONALLY in my opinion, Branch's physique is a total mess.

I never said that Branch has a pleasing physique, nor did I say that he is more deserving than other less-freaky but aesthetic athletes. You are most definitely entitled to your opinion! I'm not trying to pick a fight bro; I just don't want to see another one bite the dust, should another controversial Mr. O take place. :thumbsup2:

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never said that Branch has a pleasing physique, nor did I say that he is more deserving than other less-freaky but aesthetic athletes. You are most definitely entitled to your opinion! I'm not trying to pick a fight bro; I just don't want to see another one bite the dust, should another controversial Mr. O take place. :thumbsup2:
It's all good and well. :borat:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MD blows at choosing good background colors.