• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

im working on it

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

working on those abs, working on those abs. the one in the jeans in the most recent. from november. the other two are from sept

Attachments

• other pic 3.jpg
    other pic 3.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 11-06.jpg
    11-06.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 113
  • other pic 1.jpg
    other pic 1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 141
Justwonderin

Justwonderin

my shoulders....dec 26th

Im through being dumb...its winter. No more cutting. its not working and im not feeling it right now. come late spring I'll be all on it. so bulking here i come
dec_29_second-1.jpg
DEC_29-1.jpg

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice job, Shoulders and Arms are your best body part. Enjoy the bulk!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your shoulders are gonna be massive..i can tell you are a stocky guy but that okay..you'll prolly have huge legs! Nice physique

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Nice job, Shoulders and Arms are your best body part. Enjoy the bulk!

I disagre. Although he has good shoulders and arms, his face is the best part.... no homo

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

done dieting? if you want to gain muscle your never done dieting. diet is everything. imo if i was you i would do cardio 3-4 days a week. 15-20 min. more if it isn't strippin enough fat off. also i would eat 8 smaller meals a day. stick to eating quality foods. you'll never see your abs if you can't do this. abs are made in the kitchen not the gym. also your already bulked up too much. why would you continue to bulk? it only makes it harder later. just my .02

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

naw, im back on it. when i mean dieting i use the term incorrectly to imply loosing weight/cutting. yeah i just get frustrated w/ it. its the hardest part for me is cutting. i can put on size like its nobodys business but getting cut....whole diff story.

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

it sucks balls. i just started dieting for my first show. eating the same shit every day 8 times a day. i gag every meal. but i'm shedding fat like crazy. so that motivates me to not cheat and keep doing it. i have 16 more weeks of this shit, but the final goal is worth it. i wanna make people say who the fuck is this dude, and where the hell did he come from. haha

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

it sucks balls. i just started dieting for my first show. eating the same shit every day 8 times a day. i gag every meal. but i'm shedding fat like crazy. so that motivates me to not cheat and keep doing it. i have 16 more weeks of this shit, but the final goal is worth it. i wanna make people say who the fuck is this dude, and where the hell did he come from. haha

True man. Good luck with that bro and thanks for the encouragement