• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Q to Phil - Hows Offseason going?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Hey Phil hows Offseason going?

Expectations for this year?
how is the prep for the Arnold?

are you doing anything different from previous years?

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not much of an offseason, but did learn some cool ways on rebounding properly from a show [mr olympia].

all i expect is to be at my best everyday, that's it.

arnold prep is going as planned, but i must make sure to cross all t's and dot all i's.

not much difference than last year, but that will certainly change once Hany takes a look at some pics today.

lastly, my biggest goal is to train with a greater sense of urgency, kind of like i did when i first began bbing. it was that new world of lifting that got me so excited and seeing what Jay and Branch accomplishing great things, makes me want it even more.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Not much of an offseason, but did learn some cool ways on rebounding properly from a show [mr olympia].

arnold prep is going as planned, but i must make sure to cross all t's and dot all i's.

not much difference than last year, but that will certainly change once Hany takes a look at some pics today.

lastly, my biggest goal is to train with a greater sense of urgency, kind of like i did when i first began bbing. it was that new world of lifting that got me so excited and seeing what Jay and Branch accomplishing great things, makes me want it even more.
Phil could you post some of your off season pics?So we could check your road to the Arnold too, that would'be cool ;)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Phil could you post some of your off season pics?So we could check your road to the Arnold too, that would'be cool ;)

Second that. Just like Roelly's thread "Road to the Arnold", it would be awesome to have one with Phil. :thumbsup2:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

Great to hear something about your prep. :thumbsup2:

I'm glad you were able to learn some stuff even from "not so good" moments like the pre-judging day at the O.

I'm really anxious to see what weapons you're bringing to the ASC this year, the competition is there, and it seems like you're going full force!

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

i'd like to however, this time i am keeping things very quiet. i will post on my personal web blog periodically on my diet and training soon.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great to hear something about your prep. :thumbsup2:

I'm glad you were able to learn some stuff even from "not so good" moments like the pre-judging day at the O.

I'm really anxious to see what weapons you're bringing to the ASC this year, the competition is there, and it seems like you're going full force!

thanks, i just hope to be healthy because then i will be 100%!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tnx a lot for your contribution to the forum Phil, I'm sure all of us appreciatte it very much.

Good luck.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tnx a lot for your contribution to the forum Phil, I'm sure all of us appreciatte it very much.

Good luck.

Agreed.

Damn shame Phil was sick before this year's pre-judging. With the way he looked in the Saturday show it was a heck of a battle for 2nd place, and I think there's no doubt even that night wasn't near his best. Gotta be the favorite heading into the Arnold.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
8thWonder

8thWonder

Hey Phil when's the new DVD dropping :) & thanx for signing the last one ;)

W

woozie

Good luck phil, Stay healthy and train hard&smart :) :headbang:

C

Comin_Up

Cant wait for you to show everyone what you can really do phil! Good luck and hope eveything goes good. Just wonderin if ur gonna be at the northern colorado show this year, not sure if thats where you guest posed before but just wonderin! Bring it home! :)

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i haven't a clue when that show is, but if i'm in town then i'd love to go.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
hey Phil what's your thoughts on the ASC competion this year?

what do you think Kai, Branch, Dex will bring?

and what's your opinion about Roelly Wincklaar the wildcard for this year?

L dimi

L dimi

phil you coming in great shape for the AC and maybe the victory why not

stay stronger and focused

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck Phil.....hope you stay healthy all the way through this time brother

Mike33

Mike33

Good Luck!

Good Luck Phil, you can do great things.