Here are some facts of life that you may not know.
1. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
2. Women blink nearly twice as much as men!
3. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
4. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
5. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you
Sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
6. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
7. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to
Suppress a sneeze; you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck
8. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.