• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf signs with BSN!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
2pzjl9i-1.jpg

http://www.bsnonline.net/misc/news_expanded.php?id=339

Team BSN® is very proud to introduce its latest marquee addition: 31-year-old IFBB star Dennis Wolf has officially joined the roster! The man often referred to as the "German Giant" has drawn plenty of attention in the bodybuilding world over the last few years, and already finds himself among the sport’s elite. With his massive frame and obvious genetic gifts, Dennis already possesses the kind of physique bodybuilders the world over aspire to achieve, yet his pursuit of greatness has only just begun. With two top-five Olympia finishes already under his belt, Dennis and his limitless potential represent the new guard of athletes poised to take the future of bodybuilding by the reins.

Born in the former USSR before his family eventually settled in Germany, Dennis began his competitive bodybuilding career in 1999 after what started as a hobby became a full-fledged passion. After dominating the German bodybuilding circuit and making a name for himself on the international stage, Dennis made his way to Texas for his professional debut at the 2006 Europa Supershow. Since then he has skyrocketed up the pro ranks to become one of the sport’s true stars and a perennial Olympia contender.

Realizing his enormous potential, Weider Publications signed Dennis to an exclusive publishing contract this past November. This, along with his alliance with BSN®, will undeniably springboard Dennis' well-founded fame and success in the world of bodybuilding to new heights in 2010 and beyond.

Once again, BSN® is extremely excited to welcome Dennis to the Team! As an ambassador for his sport as well as the BSN® brand, Dennis represents the ideals of passion and dedication to excellence that drive everything BSN® does. And of course, aligning himself with the world’s premier producer of physique, energy and performance supplements can only serve to propel him to even greater heights. Given his still-untapped potential and his unwavering desire to fulfill it, BSN® anticipates big things in Dennis’s future, and looks forward to enjoying and supporting his success as he carves a path toward Olympia glory!

30tl0xw-1.jpg

15qb34h-1.jpg

Dennis Wolf_Team BSN said:
January 1, 2010

I am very exited to join Team BSN® and represent the number one supplement company in the world. I am now more than ever focused on my dedication to bodybuilding and to reaching my full potential, and using their amazing products plus hard training to do this. This is the most important time in my life. There is no question that with the support, trust and help from BSN®, I will be the best Pro-Bodybuilder in the world very soon!

http://www.bsnonline.net/teambsn/team_bio.php?id=26

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
wow..

not expecting that..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i really hope dennis gets his shit together and improves as noticeably as he used to. He can do some serious damage and he is still relatively young.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BSN? Yeah I really wasn't expecting that either. Dennis will get his shit together I'm 100% sure! Awooo!

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

GO DENNIS!!!!THE BIG BAD WOLF WILL SURPRISE US ALL!!!

JoaoT

JoaoT

This can be the opportunity for him to comeback in 100% as he did in olympia 2007.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW BSN OUTTA NOWERE

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I wasn't expecting this too. He does shit recently and then he gets all the attention. He must feel pretty good.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BSN? Yeah I really wasn't expecting that either. Dennis will get his shit together I'm 100% sure! Awooo!

Yeah let us hope so but it's not like he didn't have money before to buy supps on his own. Its not like the BSN supps are gonna do wonders with him. He still has to pull his shit together by himself.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great move, smart move.

big barry

big barry

I was surprised.Thought he would of been snapped up by Muscletech

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hopping he doesnt fail again in his prep like last year

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well the BSN backing will help him become a more recognizable pu8blic figure if nothing else. The rest is up to him.

Mike33

Mike33

Never thought he would join BSN, but congrats to you Dennis :)

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

wasnt expecting to hear this..but i think its good for dennis..just hope he can get his shit together

isopure

isopure

What do you think is he earning each year?
Will he live in the States?