• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Adderall

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have just finished watching Bigger Stronger faster and have learnt about the presence of performance enhancers for other areas of life.. notably Adderall for the academics
(for those who dont know, in extremely simple terms it helps you maintain focus etc.. and can basically make you a genius in school, you still gotta study though)

I havent read up anything on it but heard about it in the aforementioned film

WHat are your opinions on it?

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

most abused drug i have ever seen in high schools and colleges. also the easiest to obtain a script for. 90% of users don't use it for academics which may ruin it for the ones who actually do need it. but hey kids need to stay up later and drink 3 times as much a night right??

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used it during college to focus on reading hundreds of pages and memorizing things. Especially during finals, adderall saved my life lol and boosted my GPA. The trick is not to abuse it, it is a methamphetamine and is not good for you at all.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
fun to use. easy to get hooked. you build a tolerance pretty quick.

I stopped using it because it does awful things to your skin. (like most stimulants)

HATER

HATER

i actually really considered taking adderall for exam time, but its hard to come across here in canada, i would like to give it a shot though, i got a tough semester coming up.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Works exactly like its supposed to. Made me way too anxious and robbed me of my appetite. A tough stim to come off of.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Works exactly like its supposed to. Made me way too anxious and robbed me of my appetite. A tough stim to come off of.

True, I would not eat and couldn't sleep while taking it. Definitely something that can be detrimental to a bodybuilder if abused.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was on that and riddelon in elementary school made me turn into a zombie, unmotivational, made me just want to sit down and sleep.

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

I was on it for 3 years. love hate relationship. started using it in high school w/ out a prescription both recreationally and for school work. i lost 40 lbs on it in 2 months. only time in my life i ever had a 6 pack. it was awesome. but i finally got a script for it and took it for like 3 years until i got into a serious relationship and had to quit taking b/c it killed my boners. long story short theres not point to my post except its crazy stuff. -----
be careful!!! about taking it if you have addiction problems. i feel horrible. i worked with a guy i used to give some too, he wanted to try it. had a wife and kids and everything, saw his brother a few years later and he told me got addicted to it and other stimulants real bad, wife left him and it pretty much ruined his life

C

Comin_Up

I take it because i have ADD so ive been taking it since 7th grade and im in college now ha. Pretty good stuff and i take 30 mg the most they can give you, makes me work hard focus i clean the whole house when i take it

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I bought them..10 pills for $20 but then sold it to my friend last week. I didn't take any

C

Comin_Up

I bought them..10 pills for $20 but then sold it to my friend last week. I didn't take any

You can go to jail for sellin em, its like selling speed. Heavy time, and thats cheap though ha