• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rhino Part Three: Stan Trains Arms

C

Comin_Up

Stan Trains Arms

Last edited by a moderator:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Midget Paul Dillet in the background?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone else think that he has shit genetics for bodybuilding ? His arms are very ugly and small.

No offense, but he should stick to moving heavy shit... because hes great at that. But I see no good placings at bodybuilding shows.

CombBoy

CombBoy

MIDGET DILLET!! Scary-ass look-alike I must say!

I think Stan should stick to powerlifting. Has the wrong physique to be a competitive bodybuilder at the moment.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Has the wrong physique to be a competitive bodybuilder at the moment.

I agree with u in the sense that he obviously doesent have optimal bbing genetics. hes got a thick midsection and and does not posess those muscle bellies of other highly competitive bbers. but still, the guy obviously loves training, and to challenge himself. he prolly knows he will have to overcome obstacles, but he gives it a shot. hes achieved great things in powerlifting, and now wants to pursue something else. nothing wrong with that. most bbers who step on a stage doesent have flex wheeler or kevin levrone genetics, but as long as u love what ure doing then go for it. many examples of hard work overcoming genetics in this sport as well as in many other areas of life. stan could very well be such a guy.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with u in the sense that he obviously doesent have optimal bbing genetics. hes got a thick midsection and and does not posess those muscle bellies of other highly competitive bbers. but still, the guy obviously loves training, and to challenge himself. he prolly knows he will have to overcome obstacles, but he gives it a shot. hes achieved great things in powerlifting, and now wants to pursue something else. nothing wrong with that. most bbers who step on a stage doesent have flex wheeler or kevin levrone genetics, but as long as u love what ure doing then go for it. many examples of hard work overcoming genetics in this sport as well as in many other areas of life. stan could very well be such a guy.

I completely agree with you in that people should always challenge themselves. But there is a point in which you know you are losing time brosephinsky. For example, a man with no eyes could try as hard as he can to grow a new pair, but its impossible.

Stan is pure power and strength, but his structure is horrible, his muscle bellies suck, his insertions are unaesthetic, nothing is appealing about his physique. A guy like Branch Warren can, through really hard work, achieve an appealing physique, because he is within the boundaries of making it happen.

Stan, however, is not I believe. I may be wrong though and I know he will prove me wrong if I am.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I completely agree with you in that people should always challenge themselves. But there is a point in which you know you are losing time brosephinsky. For example, a man with no eyes could try as hard as he can to grow a new pair, but its impossible.

Stan is pure power and strength, but his structure is horrible, his muscle bellies suck, his insertions are unaesthetic, nothing is appealing about his physique. A guy like Branch Warren can, through really hard work, achieve an appealing physique, because he is within the boundaries of making it happen.

Stan, however, is not I believe. I may be wrong though and I know he will prove me wrong if I am.

Dave Palumbo made a career out of BBing despite having the worst physique to ever hit a professional BBing stage. :dunnodude:

From the vids of Stan that I have seen, I don't think he really cares about winning a BBing show but about challenging himself. After seeing his house I think we can comfortably say he clearly does not need the money!

So he has posted a world Raw PLing record, that goal has clearly been conquered. He won a show to go IFBB pro, why not compete and challenge himself there? I'm not saying he'll win, but lets face it, he still looks better than Dave P and he is a breath of fresh air in BBing.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dave Palumbo made a career out of BBing despite having the worst physique to ever hit a professional BBing stage. :dunnodude:

From the vids of Stan that I have seen, I don't think he really cares about winning a BBing show but about challenging himself. After seeing his house I think we can comfortably say he clearly does not need the money!

So he has posted a world Raw PLing record, that goal has clearly been conquered. He won a show to go IFBB pro, why not compete and challenge himself there? I'm not saying he'll win, but lets face it, he still looks better than Dave P and he is a breath of fresh air in BBing.

You do have a point with Palumbo. I wish the best for the Rhino, but my main point is that he could probably challenge himself in something different and within a more "realistic" boundary.

But, there is always:

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory"