• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Milos Sarcev RE-INSTATED in the IFBB!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"It's official, Milos is again a card carrying member if the IFBB! I don't have any details on what changed or how this decision was made... Only that his suspension ended on Dec. 31st.

(Yes, he will compete again)"

Posted by Aaron Singerman on a other forum

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Compete again? Mmm I have my doubts.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He can compete again no problem, he has kept most of his size and always continued to train, but he will never do really well due to his upper body lagging behind his legs,but I think if he competes again he is going to be realistic and know this already, he might just want to do it for the love of the sport like Ronnie will do soon, if you train smart and take time off and dont overkill your body you can compete at mostly any age, the muscles is the most mature on a man around the age of late 30s and mid 40s if im not mistaken.. old man muscle beats all..

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He can compete again no problem, he has kept most of his size and always continued to train, but he will never do really well due to his upper body lagging behind his legs,but I think if he competes again he is going to be realistic and know this already, he might just want to do it for the love of the sport like Ronnie will do soon, if you train smart and take time off and dont overkill your body you can compete at mostly any age, the muscles is the most mature on a man around the age of late 30s and mid 40s if im not mistaken.. old man muscle beats all..

Agree'd. Did u guys see the pictures he posted of himself next to jay in a hotel room or something during the 06 olympia? he was "in shape" (seperated quads, lean abs) and he was no where near competing.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I remember that set of pics. You're right. It would be nice watching them again.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
34g0jv8-1.jpg

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His aesthetics are pretty awesome actually. He wont have the mass to do much damage but he has a very very pleasing physique that flows very well. Conditioning doesnt seem to be a problem for his and he maintains a very tight mid section.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His aesthetics are pretty awesome actually. He wont have the mass to do much damage but he has a very very pleasing physique that flows very well. Conditioning doesnt seem to be a problem for his and he maintains a very tight mid section.

True.
He has always been one of my favs physique wise, would be nice to see him get back in there

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

DAMN YOU! i spent an hour looking for this set of pics lol :p there was another pic aswell of just their legs... Milos looked this good while "retired" and dealing with a bunch of personal business during that time. I think he cam make a good comeback and place similarly to how he placed in the past.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

A part from his arms being way to small to match the rest of his body, I agree that he had (has) a very pleasing physique. He might have brought his arms up by now though.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's looking good, but I don't know if this is the best choice for him right now. Be careful Milos!

Mika

Mika

Milos only problem is biceps ,he have great body and he is big but if he back again i think he can`t take some good place but he will look great for sure :D

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A part from his arms being way to small to match the rest of his body, I agree that he had (has) a very pleasing physique. He might have brought his arms up by now though.
He once already brought them up, with synthol.

For real, I agree that he had a pleasing physique. Just too long (and small) arms + he was always kinda thin from the side.