• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath: From point gaurd to Iron Man Pro

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry if this is a repost

This is a fan requested comparison between Phil Heath from the 2008 Iron Man, and the Mr.Olympia event of the same year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Milligan41088

Milligan41088

still seems pretty athletic for how big he is

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
still seems pretty athletic for how big he is

Plenty of guys taller would battle to do a standing jump and touch the rim as easily as he did. Let alone at his weight.

I was more interested in his piano playing, wondering what level he got to and whether he still plays alot. Also wondering what other instruments he plays.

Phil? :ughfingers:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
oh great, now people are gonna beleive that bodybuilding makes you shrink two inches because of the last statedment.

Cool video though

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh great, now people are gonna beleive that bodybuilding makes you shrink two inches because of the last statedment.

Cool video though

Yeh just like I believe Michael Jordan was 6'6" :bitelip:

I've met some pro football players here in Australia and it is amazing how all over the place their stats are. You meet guys that are meant to be average height and they are short, you meet guys that are meant to be medium tall and they are huge. Teams fudge the stats they print in order to create mismatches on the court/field/arena of play.

H

HandyMart777

I've met some pro football players here in Australia and it is amazing how all over the place their stats are. You meet guys that are meant to be average height and they are short, you meet guys that are meant to be medium tall and they are huge. Teams fudge the stats they print in order to create mismatches on the court/field/arena of play.

Indeed!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

"So weightlifting makes them shrink?"
" You know, those muscles they kinda pull the bones"

Ignorant gullable person: " well if its on the news, it must be true"

Sand3r

Sand3r

good video, never knew these stuff about Phil..thanks for posting :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff