• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Shawn Ray Muscle Camp: Part 2

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I loved the rodney roller part. He is one of those guys you like hearing talk because he just doesnt give a fuck. I remember there was a video a while back where he started talking shit about supplements and supplement companies... while he was sponsored. I wonder how his sponsors were feeling when they saw that video hahaha

What the hell is up with Evans mullet fade?

What did you guys think about Kai's squat form explanation? Its a bit different from what i have seen in the past. Is it superior to what we usually see (aside from depth)? He kept his upper body completely straight.

Freaking enormous dude at 11:46

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice thx repped

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

I loved the rodney roller part. He is one of those guys you like hearing talk because he just doesnt give a fuck. I remember there was a video a while back where he started talking shit about supplements and supplement companies... while he was sponsored. I wonder how his sponsors were feeling when they saw that video hahaha

What the hell is up with Evans mullet fade?

What did you guys think about Kai's squat form explanation? Its a bit different from what i have seen in the past. Is it superior to what we usually see (aside from depth)? He kept his upper body completely straight.

Freaking enormous dude at 11:46

yeah he needs to just shave that thing. he's had it for a while now. i dunno if it's like a thick short mohawk type thing or what. looks weird imo. but he's still a bad ass so he can rock whatever he wants.