• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tom Platz Motivation

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All right, I'm posting yet another Tom Platz thread. But this one... This one you've got to check out! This obviously isn't the song Tom Platz chose for his posing routine, but it's amazing how well it fits in at the right moments! :cool:

One of my favourite motivational videos of The Golden Eagle! :thumbsup2:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Comin_Up

looked great that year

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Cool vid! I also like that tribute of his with "No easy way out" soundtrack, one of my fav tribute vids.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, the No Easy Way Out one is great too! Love all his posing routines actually, he's very good at it. So classical. Nothing motivates me more then watching Tom Platz train and pose, because he's so down to earth and his philosophy on bodybuilding and life is very inspirational to me.

A

alandandrew

I red your comment.Well nice information sharing,i must say I am really pleased to see such article sharing at the community.Many people are just start the activity as craze,but the information that you have shared is must known to them.Please try to share more articles like this one,that is really superb.
Thank you for sharing such nice post.