• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Raimi & Maguire out for Spidey 4

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apparently they will not be doing the 4th one (at least no time soon) and the studio are going to do a re-boot. :no:
I can't really see what the fuck they are going to do with a re-boot to be honest.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/43595

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apparently they will not be doing the 4th one (at least no time soon) and the studio are going to do a re-boot. :no:
I can't really see what the fuck they are going to do with a re-boot to be honest.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/43595

Because while spiderman 1 and 2 were awesome, 3 was a complete and utter failure that ruined that story line. In essence spiderman 3 ruined the current tones of the movie series. Many people reacted very very poorly to the mistreatment of perhaps the most loved spiderman, that being the black suit and venom.

Raimi ruined the spiderman universe he created in one and two with the third movie.

I am glad they are doing a reboot.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
23kawc2-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I blame The Watchmen... Mcguire looks too much like a child and the last 2 movies sucked. The first one was only good only because it was modern day spidey movie. After The Watchmen, people have been more interested in serious hardcore super hero movies. The Fantastic 4 lost its cast because they wanted to go for a more serious tone with less known actors, the decision was inspired by The Watchmen... THank You Watchmen, im sick of gay ass super hero movies.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I blame The Watchmen... Mcguire looks too much like a child and the last 2 movies sucked. The first one was only good only because it was modern day spidey movie. After The Watchmen, people have been more interested in serious hardcore super hero movies. The Fantastic 4 lost its cast because they wanted to go for a more serious tone with less known actors, the decision was inspired by The Watchmen... THank You Watchmen, im sick of gay ass super hero movies.

Actually we have the dark knight to thank for the whole darker, grittier thing. For some characters it works, you can have a dark, serious movie without losing the fun of the characters, hopefully the writers get that.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yeah but even though the dark knight was the best and darkest super hero movie, the leap from the dark knight to the watchmen was still huge. I just hope the next spiderman isnt as little kid oriented.