• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best & Worst Personality of an IFBB Pro

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thread title is simple

who do you believe has the best and worst personality of an IFBB Pro

*might be a repost of my own thread not sure lol

ill start

Worst: Jay cutler
why: the guy talks like a robot

Best: Lee priest equal with Markus ruhl
Why: always having fun and joking around in the gym and outside

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Thread title is simple

who do you believe has the best and worst personality of an IFBB Pro

*might be a repost of my own thread not sure lol

ill start

Worst: Jay cutler
why: the guy talks like a robot

Best: Lee priest equal with Markus ruhl
Why: always having fun and joking around in the gym and outside

Jay worst personality?Man maybe you should check around some videos, Jay is one of the most down to earth guys, always gentle and kind with fans, greeting everybody and trains with 3 guys who are amateur competitors and younger than him.You can't blame cause of the way he talks, that's not what qualify his personality.
Otherwise Dexter Jackson always acts like a VIP, in the flexonline vid TRAILING THE TRIO you can see how he doesn't even greet the fans outside the Orleans Arena and has that naughty smile.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think that Jay is that bad, he is very down to earth guy, but this is your opinion... :no:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
catch anyone on a bad day and they`ll seem like real assholes, catch them on a good day and wow... hes the nicest guy in the world

as for personality.. from what i have seen, Lee, markus are really nice guys
and Jay has got a LOT of charisma

worst personality i`d probibly give it to Melvin Anthony

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay's a great guy, I've never met the guy, but judging from his training videos he looks like a good dude. There's a lot of top notch pros out there.

For the worst personalities it has to go to Dexter Jackson. He's just got a whole lot of that ghetto-attitude. Gustavo as well, how can he not be mentioned in here? Ever watch him train? LOL. "100% natural, hard work!" - that's my favourite line ever.

Mike33

Mike33

Jay worst personality?Man maybe you should check around some videos, Jay is one of the most down to earth guys, always gentle and kind with fans, greeting everybody and trains with 3 guys who are amateur competitors and younger than him.You can't blame cause of the way he talks, that's not what qualify his personality.
Otherwise Dexter Jackson always acts like a VIP, in the flexonline vid TRAILING THE TRIO you can see how he doesn't even greet the fans outside the Orleans Arena and has that naughty smile.

I totally aggree with you, Jay is one of the nicest guys (so I heard). And if you watch him train and see intervju with him, you know that he is a cool dude.

I also heard that he takes time do answer all of his fan e-mail he recives!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Worst: Dexter Jackson hands down....comes across as an arrogant prick

Best: Lee Priest, Phil Heath, Flex Lewis seems like a chill dude. I've met Jay and he's very down to earth.

And in regards to jay having a bad personality although monotone he comes across as a great guy.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Best: Ronnie, Lee, Jay too

Worst: Kamali.

edit: Also Kai Greene, even if I'm not a fan of his, from the interviews for MD, he seems like a good guy.

H

HandyMart777

For best personality I think Phil Heath or Evan Centopani. I really like the way they present themselves. Also Stan Efferding is up there for me.

As for the worst personality I would have to give it to Kamali... not a whole lot of respect for that man.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
catch anyone on a bad day and they`ll seem like real assholes, catch them on a good day and wow... hes the nicest guy in the world

Line, please, read this :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I was going to say Melvin as the best. First IFBB pro I ever met. Me and my buddy were a couple newbs at an expo and he called us over to his table and started asking us questions and gave us tons of advice and compliments that really motivated me to pursue bodybuilding. A real standout guy. David Henry is probably the worst. Oh yeah, I should include Flex Lewis as one of the best. Guy is awesome!

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

I met david henry at the new york pro last year and he was a very down to earth guy..got my picture with him and he gave me a couple quick tips and pointers and stuff..but my best would be branch and ronnie..worst would prolly be kamali

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was going to say Melvin as the best. First IFBB pro I ever met. Me and my buddy were a couple newbs at an expo and he called us over to his table and started asking us questions and gave us tons of advice and compliments that really motivated me to pursue bodybuilding. A real standout guy. David Henry is probably the worst. Oh yeah, I should include Flex Lewis as one of the best. Guy is awesome!

i`m making my decision based on his behaviour at the O conference, whilst Kai was talking, he was busy making the boring look, rolling his eyes etc...
very disrespectful of another person... but like i said.. everyone has their good times and bad times..

medicineman

medicineman

best(4-way tie): phil, evan, cedric mcmillin, and don long(dude is cool as hell)
worst: flex(kinda dickish when i met him, but still a fan)
we should add a bizzare personality to this thread:ben white...dude lives in a dream world....THE GREATEST.....LOL GOOD ONE.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Best

Cedric McMillan - love hearing him talk during his workouts. Humble, respectful, methodical.

Worst- ... im not sure. i guess it depends if worse it the bigger a-hole or just all around boring.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
best(4-way tie): phil, evan, cedric mcmillin, and don long(dude is cool as hell)
worst: flex(kinda dickish when i met him, but still a fan)
we should add a bizzare personality to this thread:ben white...dude lives in a dream world....THE GREATEST.....LOL GOOD ONE.

lol i didnt read this post before i posted mine, great minds think alike... Cedric FTW

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Best: Dorian because he takes no BS and cut's straight to the point. Ive met Phil and he seems nice and also Evan, I like his down to earth personality.

Worst: Flex and maybe Dexter. I forgot to add Gustavo too.

co05

co05

Wow, is Flex that big of a dick?