• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your embarrassing moments at the gym

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are some embarrassing moments that has happened to you at the gym?

I'll start it off with

*farting during a set of squats
*tripping over
*hitting my knee on a machine
*Throwing up after a workout

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
pretty much just crashing into shit or dropping a weight. nothing too bad.

Most recently i was doing db shoulder press and my arm rotated backwards and i dropped the weight. Embarassing AND scarry lol

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I used to split pants all the time before I started wearing stretchy pants for squats.

I split my pants when I trained with Freako and Pickle... that was more funny though.

I did however split my pants at the gym... I also split my boxer shorts. I was bare arsed in the gym :borat:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Like Skippy said, it happend to me once to split my pants while I was front squatting lol.

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
*doing a set on the adductor machine with split pants infront of a girl
*releasing silent deadly gases in between 3 girls
*hitting someone with the olimpic bar, while moving it between the benches (one of my first days in the gym years ago...)

Mika

Mika

Hahahahah nice tread,i dont have any of this moments but i saw them a lot around me in gym,from farting on leg press,falling down on head when they try to dy dead lift,asking stupid questions about whey is it dangerous,poison itc .....

T

tavuthekid

farting in the squat the leg press and sometimes in the lunges while people are around.one time i farted while the music was very loud and at that moment the music stopped because of the policy of the gym so a couple of people inside the gym turned and looked at me.when doing bench press and the bar stuck cause my hands were so dead,i had to roll it and put it down(in my first year in the gym).weights falling ,and i had split pants 3 times until now all of them this year.My girlfriend could not stop laughing

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
*doing a set on the adductor machine
*releasing silent deadly gases in between 3 girls
*hitting someone with the olimpic bar, while moving it between the benches (one of my first days in the gym years ago...)

there you go.. fixed

Cork

Cork

Haha, good thread idea:

• Split pants
  • Split boxers
  • Farting while sumo dead lifting (I almost crapped myself)
  • When I first started learning how to snatch I lost my balance and went over backwards into a weight tree with the oly bar making a ton of noise. Some people came over to ask if I was hurt, I said "Only my dignity."
  • I got stuck under a bench press once and I had to almost yell for help cause I had my headphones on and I didn't know the volume of my voice.
  • One time I was leaning on a rack recuperating from a hard squat set and I drooled a little, haha. There was only one witness and all he did was smirk.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First day in a real gym when I was 16, had a former powerlifter train me for a day. We did legs.

Puked ALL OVER the gym floor after my 10th set.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^ lol 10th set!

Most embarassing thing for me was after training legs when I was a beginner, walking out the gym I was trippin up, fallin over equipment, people etc Legs were like jelly, and i looked like I had shit my pants ha.

cereal

cereal

*farting during a set of squats
What's wrong if you fart when doing squats. If it's heavy load, let the gas fly.
I have farted many times especially on hack squat and it's no biggie, fart and go on.

It's just life.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What's wrong if you fart when doing squats. If it's heavy load, let the gas fly.
I have farted many times especially on hack squat and it's no biggie, fart and go on.

It's just life.

nw0gug-1.jpg

D

DIPLOMAT007

was kinda dizzy after a leg work out and i went to go lean on a machine and missed it lol

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

In Rome we use to say after a strong fart: the next one shit is coming...

cereal

cereal

in Finland we don't shit in pants

Cork

Cork

In Soviet Russia, pants shit on you.