• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turk Interview on Simplyshredded.com

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow i know that guy, i know a celebrity and had sex with him!!

lol im joking Flex...

congratz bud, this is just the begining!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Good job Turk!

B

BauBau

only thing i can say is that you are not natural. By "you" i mean all the so called naturals competitors.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
wow i know that guy, i know a celebrity and had sex with him!!

lol im joking Flex...

congratz bud, this is just the begining!!

:iorofl:

cool stuff Turk! you're becoming a celeb!

but you are a great representative for the sport!

B

BauBau

neah.. but if u take a test after a show doesn`t mean u are natural. look at ifbb amateurs. or any other federation. wish turk all the luck in the world but who ever competed in shows who are tested and so on knows what i am talking about. look at musclemania or any show u like. that`s the real thing.if u trust his word saying he is natural. hell then ronnie is natural cuz he never tested positive.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
neah.. but if u take a test after a show doesn`t mean u are natural. look at ifbb amateurs. or any other federation. wish turk all the luck in the world but who ever competed in shows who are tested and so on knows what i am talking about. look at musclemania or any show u like. that`s the real thing.if u trust his word saying he is natural. hell then ronnie is natural cuz he never tested positive.
werd.

I have tasted Turks urine and it's full of teh steroids.

sho 'nuff.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Ey Turk, now you're officialy a star in the making. You've got sponsorship, an interview and your own hater!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha well said storm and tech....especially tech.

But idk what dumbdumb i mean baubau is drinking.....maybe tech can share the good stuff with him

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Baubau is full of shit the jealous bastard...

Anyway Turk that was great! Good to know your history and all. Your an inspiration.

B

BauBau

hahaha well said storm and tech....especially tech.

But idk what dumbdumb i mean baubau is drinking.....maybe tech can share the good stuff with him

rofl u make me laugh, u sound so kid like in this response u gave me. and it seems u are a bit ofensive. u know what i mean..tested shows and all that shit doesn`t mean ur natural. again it`s not like is my fuckin problem, i don`t care. but when u decide to go public everyone is open to criticise what u say . critics could be positive or negative, true or false. and u being a pro u should be a sort of ambasador for a sport, not just compete at pro shows and get money, u know... talk to fans and be nice have patience and listen to them all that shit that maybe u don`t think about. Because obviously u calling me(a fan) dumb u don`t have a clue about that. how about coleman and all the other pro`s star calling a fan or an interviewer dumb or jackass who ask them questions about roids or some hard question. well ill let u grow up on this since ur so excited being a new "pro", try to be a smart one.

H

HandyMart777

Congrats Turk! That's awesome!

B

BauBau

Baubau is full of shit the jealous bastard...

Anyway Turk that was great! Good to know your history and all. Your an inspiration.

jealous of what? i just stated an opinion man, wich last time i checked its free in the world(freedom of speech, free to have an opinion). And what i said man its true. tested shows don`t mean u are natural and if u guys have competed u know what i mean. that`s all i said. i didn`t put turk or anyone to the wall. again its not my problem. he has a great phisique in all that but winning natural shows give`s us(the fans) or whatever u want to call us some questions: like"is he really natural?" "for how long he has been training?" "what is his diet?" etc. and for example i meet turk and the arnold expo. and ask him.. he will answer me and all the guys who ask him "ur dumb" :thumbsup2: wow that`s really mature and smart thinking.. i let u think about this, if u want, if u don`t keep saying what u want "dumb, jealous bastard" things i did when i was 5. Peace!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Yo Turk, if you'll ever meet this "BauBau" guy in the future at any show, please punch him in the face and post the video on mecca.

:D

B

BauBau

and what makes u think he could punch me so easily? again u are so kidy in ur posts and thinking. try to grow up. tell me bodybuilding is martial arts einstein?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
It was a joke, Chad.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome interview turk. learned some new things about you from it:2: really cool, ure gonna go far my man!

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

baubau if your so mature and wise, then why even bring up whether he is natural or not?
why not just applaud the hard work he put into building the great physique he has? your negative remark implies jealousy.
and yes everyone knows that testing for natural shows is flawed, it is a small attempt to level the playing field for guys who would be crushed in npc shows.

yea you are entitled to your opinion but the natural not natural argument is getting really old and stupid, who really cares?