• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

March 2010 MD cover - Cedric McMillan

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
qxw9kp-1.jpg

Steve Blechman_MD said:
Wow! Who is that freakazoid on the cover?It’s Cedric McMillan, the 2009 super-heavyweight and overall champion. I signed Cedric to an exclusive MD contract four weeks before the NPC 2009 Nationals. I had him on the radar for the win. And when Cedric McMillan took the super-heavyweight and overall titles at the NPC Nationals— the toughest amateur contest in our country— I knew we were looking at a future Mr. O. With all that round, full muscle, those tiny joints, and his overall structure, shape and lines, on a 6'1" frame, Cedric dominated that night, and put me in mind of both Lee Haney and Ronnie Coleman. Cedric has a V-taper physique, tiny waist, big chest, wide shoulders, and a huge, thick super-wide back, like Ronnie and Lee.

Well, whatever planet my man Cedric is from, his potential is crystal clear. His overall shape, near-perfect structure and height alone make for a killer combination; add to that his ability to completely fill it all out with 20-30 pounds of more muscle, brute size and freaky conditioning, and empirically, this man is destined to take the Olympian stage one day. With the right training, mentoring, diet, and mindset, Cedric could easily burn a path to greatness.

Yes, he only just turned pro. And though the controversy rages on bodybuilding forums, comparing Cedric to Phil Heath, as the best amateur to turn pro in years, many foresee a champion who will one day take home the Sandow.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Cool cover of Cedric, one of my fav bb's. :headbang:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO it looks cartoonish!!! but it looks cool none the less.. The only problem i have with it is that it doesnt represent his physique in any way. Someone who has never seen how Cedric looks and see's this picture, they still wont know how cedric looks

Zviko

Zviko

LMAO it looks cartoonish!!! but it looks cool none the less.. The only problem i have with it is that it doesnt represent his physique in any way. Someone who has never seen how Cedric looks and see's this picture, they still wont know how cedric looks

I agree with you on that doesn't do him any justice, but this guy has a bright future as long as everything stays straight with him.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Agreed about his potential, and he's only 31 years old..

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, it's a sick cover! This guys deserves money, fame and glory.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

He looks huge.. thats the point.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

rollinswollen36

good call fuck tard, there not gonna have any pictures of him in the magazine or anything:deadhorse:

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good call fuck tard, there not gonna have any pictures of him in the magazine or anything:deadhorse:
Anabolicus said:
You have a point there lol:rofl3:
I wouldn't exactly say that's a good point. When a person is going through magazines, they usually pick one up that has a cover that appeals to them. One would pick up this magazine and see Cedric but not be interested in what he looks like because he doesn't look anything special. If the cover had a photo that did him justice and really represented his awesome physique well, a customer would pick up the magazine and think, "wow, this guy has an awesome physique," to himself and would then look for more pictures of him in the magazine.
Personally, I don't believe this cover could have that psychological effect that makes a person want to pick up the magazine and look into the bodybuilder.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Dude wtf? i said it was cool. I was talking about the photograph in particular not the issue itself. For all we know all of the photographs are in this style... Highly unlikely but im talking about the COVER. No need for a jersey shore cast-esque reply.