• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

this may be kinda off-topic

Breaxtaurge

Breaxtaurge

Banned
I heard it can be cheaper to get furniture on the web, anyone got a place they have tried that they trust? I'm looking for a leather set for my living room. Any advice and I would be greatfull!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard it can be cheaper to get furniture on the web, anyone got a place they have tried that they trust? I'm looking for a leather set for my living room. Any advice and I would be greatfull!

When dealing with the internet and furniture it depends on shipping for the most part. I personally have always found it to be so much easier, convenient, and afforadable if you just go to an outlet furniture store and buy it that way. Places always have sales dude, that is granted that you live near a city large enough to have enough outlet stores at your convenience.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
1 post on the forum and its about furniture? :p