• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Australian Powerlifting Suppliers

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought I'd start this thread for us Aussies and where to get our equipment from, but we can expand it to include supplements if you please.

Basically as most Aussies would realise we are the most remote continent on the planet (I actually live several hundred kilometres from the most remote city on the planet) and as a result getting good equipment is costly. Either local suppliers charge too much or we have to pay shipping that looks closer to a GDP figure than a realistic expense. So I wanted to create a list of suppliers and websites that have provided us, as individuals, with good service and at a reasonable price.

I recently bought some powerlifting equipment from Titan Australia. The owner is an amateur powerlifter who has gotten sick of ordering his equipment from overseas, paying a heap for it, and having it take 8 or more weeks to get to him. So he has struck up the Titan Australia distribution in this past year. He was prompt to deal with, friendly, helpful and I got what I wanted in under a week (3 working days).

Titan Australia
Exclusive Australian Distributor of Titan Support Systems, Eleiko Sports and ER-Racks
www.titanaustralia.com.au

I have also dealt with Mr Supplement. I have ordered a dipping belt, chalk and supplements from them in the past. Their site has been running for a fair while, has a large selection of stuff, has back ordering, indicates stock levels, postage is free for orders over $150 ($9.95 otherwise), prices are comparable or cheaper than other Aussie sites (but more expensive than other places on the web, which is were the shipping comes in), and on some of my orders in the past they have chucked in a free BBing mag.

Mr Supplement
http://www.mrsupplement.com.au/

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Good thread idea mate.