• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Johnnie Jackson - 'Raw' back workout

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Video from muscletech..

JohnnieJackson3-1.jpg

http://www.muscletech.com/resources/videos/training/raw_15_johnnie_jackson_back.shtml

C

Comin_Up

Cool picture. i wonder why he can never rly make good enough improvements especially in his legs

V

vdawg

im not impressed by his training. very sloppy

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not impressed by his training. very sloppy

Meh, it's not that bad.

But if I owned a gym he wouldn't get to train in it. Throwing the dumbbells to the ground after rows just shows a disrespect for every other gym user.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Meh, it's not that bad.

But if I owned a gym he wouldn't get to train in it. Throwing the dumbbells to the ground after rows just shows a disrespect for every other gym user.

Tim trains at Planet Fitness..

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim trains at Planet Fitness..

:doh:

Have you ever been in a gym were all of the dumbbell handles are bent and want to roll in your hand? Have you ever been in a gym were none of the heavy dumbbells (or light ones for that matter) are tight and all the plates threaten to fall off? Have you ever been in a gym were some of the dumbbells are "out for repair"?

It is from douche-bags that treat the equipment like shit. Now there is controlled lowering, the occassional accidental drop, the being as careful as possible with heavy loads while being realistic. JoJ throws that dumbbell to the ground, THROWS, not lowers, not "lets it go at the top", he throws it to the ground.

That isn't hardcore, that is fucking up the gym for everyone else. That is completely disrespectful. If I owned a gym and someone showed that much disdain for someone elses property (the owner, the other members who want to use equipment he seems intent on damaging) I'd kick them out so quickly they would be still wondering what happened to that pretty reflection in the mirror.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I completely agree with you timbo, i do the occasional drop, but never throw a dumbell, even when doind deads and such, i dont drop the bar after my last rep, i put it down, its attention seeking and idiotic, just shows he is not strong enough to keep the dumbell in his hand and put it back :)

C

Comin_Up

Have you ever been in a gym were all of the dumbbell handles are bent and want to roll in your hand? Have you ever been in a gym were none of the heavy dumbbells (or light ones for that matter) are tight and all the plates threaten to fall off? Have you ever been in a gym were some of the dumbbells are "out for repair"?

It is from douche-bags that treat the equipment like shit. Now there is controlled lowering, the occassional accidental drop, the being as careful as possible with heavy loads while being realistic. JoJ throws that dumbbell to the ground, THROWS, not lowers, not "lets it go at the top", he throws it to the ground.

That isn't hardcore, that is fucking up the gym for everyone else. That is completely disrespectful. If I owned a gym and someone showed that much disdain for someone elses property (the owner, the other members who want to use equipment he seems intent on damaging) I'd kick them out so quickly they would be still wondering what happened to that pretty reflection in the mirror.

Well said id give him one of these :bball: haha. But yea that was way light for him he basicly threw it up and then pushed it all the way down himself like he was trying to throw it through the floor. I can see if it was heavy weight and when he gets to the bottom of the weight and just lets it go and it drops like a foot or two but not for shoulder level with a shit load of force behind it. Not very nice it all, how rude ha. MABYE MUSCLE TECH MADE HIM DO IT! Bastards.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
agree with tim here. i hate when people throw stuff around, or worse, dont clean up after themselves and let weights lie around all over the floor/ on the bar or whatever. its annoying as hell, and forces me to spend twice as much time, cleaning up after them so that i can do my own workout.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh, it's not that bad.

In the BFTO's he in he re-racks the dumbbells and handle every piece of equipment with care (like all others do), so it might just be for that particular video he's acting more "hardcore".

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also agree with Tim. Throwing the weights around is the sign of an arrogant jerk who has 0 respect for the gym or the people around him.

And his form wasn't super impressive.

C

Comin_Up

:icon_ninja:
In the BFTO's he in he re-racks the dumbbells and handle every piece of equipment with care (like all others do), so it might just be for that particular video he's acting more "hardcore".

See Its muscle teachs fault. they curropted him ha, if thats how u spell that. im not a good speller

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I was thinking that I've only seen him do this recently or in the MuscleTech videos. So I agree it probably is all for the cameras. But that is just as bad, encouraging the next generation of jerks at the gym because that is what hardcore is :talkhand:

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Mate, well said. I agree 100%.:thumbsup2: