• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler Week - the return to MD

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
jay-chest.jpg

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/train-w-pros/2653-jay-cutler-trains-chest.html

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay Cutler Signs with MD

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=79265

Jay Cutler Joins Team MD!

The #1 Bodybuilder in the World

Click image for larger version Name: Jay Joins TEAM MD.jpg Views: 16 Size: 117.6 KB ID: 174812

Joins the #1 Bodybuilding Multi-Media Destination in the World!!

The excitement has been building— but the wait is over! JAY IS HERE!! 2010 is starting off with a BANG— and we at MD have reached one of the proudest and finest moments in our history! Three-time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler, the Number 1 bodybuilder on the planet, and MD’s own returning hero, has come back to his rightful home.

On September 26th, we saw history being made, as Jay Cutler, renewed, recharged, and retooled, showed up in the best shape of his life— with wide shoulders and huge quads, carved out of granite— and had all jaws dropping when he stepped onto the Las Vegas stage and regained his Olympia title. He was like the phoenix of Greek mythology, rising strong from the ashes of a blazing fire, gold and scarlet flames blazing— being reborn before our very eyes! The world of bodybuilding changed forever in that moment, as Jay not only did what few predicted he would, but exceeded all expectations, beyond anyone’s wildest dreams.

Jay owned the stage that night, and he set a new standard for the sport; not only by regaining his title— a feat that had never been achieved before— but by doing it with the presence and command of Zeus on Mount Olympus, in all his freaky, massive, granite-hard glory. All the issues of the past— uneven proportions, less than optimal condition— remained in the past, as Jay surpassed himself, and, like a snake shedding old skin, rebuilt his body, better than anyone had ever seen before.

I knew, after the prejudging on Friday, that I was looking at the new Mr. Olympia— and my prediction was correct. As he stood there onstage, all 268 superhuman pounds of extreme mass and conditioning— all other contenders seem to fade into the background, or simply shrink in size, by comparison. I knew I beheld one of the wonders of the bodybuilding world.

I signed Jay to MD, again changing the course of history, not only for MD, but for the world of bodybuilding— and ensuring that 2010 would be a landmark year for Team MD.

Now it can be made known that this ambassador to the sport of bodybuilding— with a huge fan base, the biggest since Arnold— is with us, once again. Jay is a true professional; he doesn’t have one ounce of attitude and he’s willing to take time with the fans who love him! He has more vision, passion and drive than ever before. He has single-handedly shifted the paradigm; from this point forward, all contenders will have to compete within this new standard of excellence that Jay has set, and all I can say is— they better step up their respective games, because we are officially operating from a whole new level!

Jay was part of the team between the years of 2001 and 2003; in fact, I was the one who gave him his first chance. In Jay’s own words, “When Steve Blechman, publisher and editor-in-chief of MD, approached me about writing an exclusive monthly Q&A column for the magazine, I jumped at the opportunity. After all, MD has always been my magazine of choice.”

Jay wrote “A Cut Above,” for us each month— answering training, diet, nutrition and supplement queries— and you can read them all, on the Jay Cutler Team MD page. I believed in Jay then— and I believe in him now. It would not surprise me in the least, to see Jay dominate the Olympian stage in the future— if he continues to improve.

To celebrate this monumental and historic occasion, MuscleTech has teamed up with MD in sponsoring “Jay Cutler Week,” complete with Shawn Ray’s Las Vegas video interview, Jay training chest and back videos, “Jay Cutler: A Day in the Life” video, and the Jay Cutler picture video, all featured on Muscular Development TV, plus Shawn Ray’s interview with Jay on MD Radio— LIVE TONIGHT!!— and last, but most definitely not least— The Best Cover in the History of MD, brought to you in living color— Jay Cutler at the Olympia, in an 18x24 poster, now available!!!

Next month in MD magazine, Jay begins his new MD column, plus exclusive super feature series entitled: “Road to the Olympia.”
The excitement within the community has reached all corners, and everyone has had their own thoughts to share. Here are just a few of the responses I received when I asked the question, “How do you feel about Jay Cutler rejoining Team MD?”

Shawn Ray: “I think the timing of Jay coming onboard with MD magazine could not be better! Jay surprised a lot of people last year, most of all me! As many of us were under the impression that Jay had "maxed out" his potential, and I forgot about the heart of a champion that he has.”

Branch Warren: “Good for him. He’s finally with the A-Team.”

Dorian Yates: “Great news and a great addition to the MD Team… no doubt MD is THE bodybuilder’s magazine!”

Flex Wheeler: “I’m very happy to have him onboard with us. I’ve always had a lot of respect for Jay and for what he’s managed to achieve. Three Mr. Olympia titles— so far— already puts him into an elite group of champions. “It’s very possible that Jay could win again. If he shows up looking like he did in 2009, I don’t see any of these other guys beating him.”

Oscar Ardon: “Jay coming onboard with MD is the best news of 2010. What a way to bring in the New Year! Steve Blechman has done it again. With the likes of Dorian Yates, Branch Warren, Kai Greene, Victor Martinez and now the new reigning Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler, MD has raised the standard and is without a doubt the #1 hardcore bodybuilding magazine on the planet.

“Jay Cutler represents all the values of MD. He has been competing since the early 1990s and has risen from a teenage competitor to the best bodybuilder in the world! He has all the great qualities of a champion: tremendous focus, burning desire, and a commitment to excellence. Jay represents the hardcore work ethic with total discipline. Plus, he is so down-to-earth and grateful to all his fans for his success.

“Congratulations Jay Cutler and welcome to MD! You honor us all and we are all proud to be in the same magazine with one of the best bodybuilders of our time!”

I have to add that Jay is not only a class act, but he tempers it with a blue-collar work ethic that makes him accessible, real, and a true working man’s hero. People relate to Jay on so many levels. I know I do; both of us married our high school sweethearts (I recently celebrated my 32nd anniversary with my loving and devoted wife, Elyse), and both couples are together to this day!

I have the utmost respect for Jay, for all of his achievements, dedication and hard work. Not only is he a hero’s hero, but Jay is also a devoted husband and gentleman, and a good businessman, with a mellow and easygoing personality; in short, he is confident, yet humble, always gracious with fans and generous with his time.

Jay also does not let grass grow under his feet. He dramatically improved his legs this past year and he is determined to make many improvements in the years ahead. Though he is twice the width of his competition, he is determined to improve his back, especially his lower back, with more thickness, hardness and detail. Plus, more detail, striations and separations in his delts, biceps, and triceps.

Over and above these challenges, Jay welcomes a new challenge— that being, crossing over from one career to another. In the footsteps of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jay is looking forward, in the future, to an acting career in Hollywood! Many doubted Schwarzenegger, but he succeeded— will Jay follow? Stay tuned!

I know I am not overstating the situation when I say that the past 12 months have been a true rebirthing for Team MD. We have stepped up the level of professionalism in terms of writing and editorial, added new muscle in the form of more top pros and amateurs than Mount Olympus had ever witnessed, more industry and scientific experts than ever before, more training, more cutting-edge scientific research, more up-and-coming amateurs— more, more, more! MD is growing by leaps and bounds— and we have gathered a team together that is more than capable of bringing this new growth to the next exciting level.

Yes, MD is a team. And you’re only as good as your team. And We’ve Got The BEST Team!!

It didn’t happen overnight. Over the course of time, we’ve had to reevaluate, and determine what was truly beneficial for the magazine, and for the community. We’ve had to redefine ourselves to some extent, allowing for exponential growth in terms of talent, future potential, and, of vital importance— in terms of those who hold true to the shared vision, in their hearts and minds. We’ve had to decide where to add, and where to subtract, for the benefit of the community as a whole. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link— and I always had every intention of keeping this community, this family, strong.

And MD grows stronger every day, as bodybuilding’s #1 multi-media destination. MD is an international brand name. We are the #1 hardcore bodybuilding magazine on Planet Earth. Last year, we didn’t let a little thing like the recession put us off for one moment— truly, we were an unstoppable force, much like our hero, Jay!

Our website has just been updated with state-of-the-art technology, which makes it faster, more organized, and accessible to BlackBerries, iPhones and droids. We are the #1 online destination for contest coverage, and we come out on top, when compared to other bodybuilding magazine sites, in terms of registered members, traffic rank, page views, photo content, overall video content, overall audio content, largest forum community— you name it, we’re first with it! In fact, MuscularDevelopment.com membership and viewership are at an all-time high, and continuing to skyrocket!

MD Radio is a HUGE success; each month the ratings go up.
Our magazine continues to look better, and get bigger, containing 50 pages more than our competitors— more muscle for the money! Each issue brings you the new, powerful, updated cover, featuring the best photography in the industry, plus top pros, top amateurs, top experts, coaches and gurus, cutting-edge research on training, nutrition, fat loss, supplements and drugs by qualified medical doctors, Ph.D.s, and other authorities with top-notch credentials.

We are in the frontlines with information, whether it be up-to-the-minute contest coverage, the discovery and exclusive coverage of promising new amateurs, or the introduction of newly-minted pros.
We are home to such icons as six-time Mr. Olympia Dorian Yates, Shawn Ray, Flex Wheeler, and Lee Priest.

We are also home to the Top 2 bodybuilders in the World, and 4 out of the Top 6 from the 2009 Mr. Olympia lineup! Our new online MD supplement super store is your one-stop resource for all your supplement needs, with the best prices and service— and in the weeks ahead, in the store, we’ll be offering daily supplement reviews and breaking news research articles on performance enhancement and dietary supplements.

Muscular Development is growing way beyond the four walls we now occupy— and we are moving to new headquarters!! This spring, MD will be relocating to a new, high-tech, state-of-the-art, IT-enhanced building, that will enable us to reach beyond, grow outward, and attain the heights we know we are destined to reach!

With the loyal team we have at headquarters, the extended community that reaches across the web and into each home that subscribes to Muscular Development magazine, and now with Jay onboard— we know that there is No Limit to what we can achieve together.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread just became the official Jay Cutler thread.

Post all the updates and discussions you want in here.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Great job puting this thread together.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ tkD, finish first. LOL, you are always the fastest. Tnx, man.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Good job Tim!!

lol @ mvsf1, now I'm a BSN company? hahaa

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.