• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman guest posing in Paraguay, Feb 2010

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
hum...

don't know if I say he is looking good.. or the same..

I think he is really aiming for the O...I tought that was a plucity stunt.:umwtf:

cereal

cereal

He IS looking better than earlier guest pose vids.
yeah buddy, Olympia here I come!

JoaoT

JoaoT

Hmm.. what to say? Ronnie is Ronnie , it's a pleasure to see this man on stage. If he appears in Mr O i'm skeptic that he will bring a nice shape.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to say it: All of his weaknesses, none of his strengths.

He is looking much better than some of the shots from the past year, but he doesn't have what he needs to step on stage and compete against the best.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnies the man. DEATH OR GLORY!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ ahahaha

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All right, all right I'll be serious. I just don't know what to say. Because Ronnie ain't going to be a threat at the Olympia. Yeah he's looking much improved since his last guest appearances with out a doubt. I just hope Ronnie doesn't do anything that'll hurt himself at this point if he really does want to win another O. Know what I mean? :bitenails:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

All right, all right I'll be serious. I just don't know what to say. Because Ronnie ain't going to be a threat at the Olympia. Yeah he's looking much improved since his last guest appearances with out a doubt. I just hope Ronnie doesn't do anything that'll hurt himself at this point if he really does want to win another O. Know what I mean? :bitenails:
If you're speaking about gear dosages well I think Big Ron knows his shit and ain't gonna kill himself, he's just doin this Olympia for the love of the sport, he knows he doesn't stand a chance to win, I don't even see him in the top 6 onestly....that's the most disappointing thing, having the best of all time out of the top 3...but his body can't heal back at that age with the heavy training Ronnie did...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I'll add: anybody's body can't heal that kind of injuries.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didn't Ronnie say he hasn't been training at all for the past 2 months or so and will start again in March?

I'm curious to see how he'll look by the end of the year, though I can't say my expectations are high.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I said the same thing Arcane! I think my post got deleted, strange...

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

LOL! :rofl3:

I think I remember reading that post earlier today actually. That is odd. Lets just pretend nothing happened here, and nobody will get hurt. :ughnoes:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

No record of any thread editing that I can see. Might have been server maintenance and posts made at the time lost, dunno though.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
If you're speaking about gear dosages well I think Big Ron knows his shit and ain't gonna kill himself, he's just doin this Olympia for the love of the sport, he knows he doesn't stand a chance to win, I don't even see him in the top 6 onestly....that's the most disappointing thing, having the best of all time out of the top 3...but his body can't heal back at that age with the heavy training Ronnie did...

Unfortunately, i do think ronnie is oblivious to how his physique looks and im sure he beleives he can win.

R

Ruhlforever

See the shadow and see the lef triceps, damn still damage and its tinier than the right

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very good investigating Skills TKD! My bad! I was flipping through a few threads at once and got mixed up on what thread i commented on. Thank you for straightening that out.