• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy hell. You've got to be kidding me! :drool:

(don't forget to watch in HD)

This looks absolutely amazing! I can't wait 'till this game is release on March 2nd. I haven't been looking forward to a game like this in a while! The single player campaign looks so much fun! Your fellow soldiers are quite bizarre and humourous too. It's good to see this game doesn't take itself too seriously.

If you guys buy the special edition pack (at no extra cost apparently) you get access to some weapons in multiplayer a lot quicker. You can also get the M1A1 Thompson SMG (Battlefield: 1943 anyone?). That's sick. :borat:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
YOUR A BELEIVER! lol told you this game rocks. The campaign was atrocious in the first game but this one looks very promising. Im buying it for sure.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT!

Yeah it has a damn steep learning curve. Even with all those freakin' snipers. I think my favourite class is the engineer. I stay behind a tank, and keeping repairing it after it gets hit by grenade blasts and rockets while another person is manning the turret. Pretty sweet. And it feels great to wait and get that perfect shot hitting an enemy tank from behind! :cool:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Hell yeah dude, im usually an engineer or a medic but theres nothing like planting C4 on a tank every once in a while as a sniper lol. I like helping my team and getting tons of points from doing so lol.

I mentioned it in the chat before but remember... Pressing BACK while an enemy is near your crosshair puts a red dot above their heads and your entire team can then see his position in the map... it also helps you keep track of him for a bit.

Its especially important if your on a tank turret or something... Aim where you beleive there will be enemies and SPAM THE SHIT out of the BACK button, you'll spot more enemies then you think you will. Its perfect while on a turret because you dont need to be walking around, just spam the back button and shoot the fuck out of the red dots hahaha ive gotten so many kills from across the map like that. If you already knew that tip then nevermind but its freakin sweet to point out enemies to your whole team. Also If a teammate kills a person you spotted you get 20 points for spotting him.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, BFBC2 is best played with team work in my opinion. It's awesome when you think you're dead, but before you know it you're back alive and ready to kick some more ass (fuckin' A, medic!). I've tried pressing the back button once but it didn't seem to do anything. But at times I saw red dots (more like triangles I think) so I just threw some grenades and shot in that general direction and I'd sometimes get kills. :cool:

I'm going to do it more often since you may get some XP. And it's all about the XP. And I pre-ordered the game today! Hell yeah, first time I ever pre-ordered anything. I feel so 1337.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What? YOU WANT SOME MORE?

Huzzah!

Edit: 1:23 is fucking sweet eh? Like they're just overlooking the battle in the distance and just watching in awe. Looking at the tracers fly in the air... Passing a beer? :turborun:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
the graphics on their faces are amazing to see on the 360

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i put 15$ down to reserve this game. The chick told me something about upgrading it to the limited edition for no extra cost, hope shes right ! lol this game is gonna be fun. It wouldve been even better if they added online co-op like in Halo

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, no extra cost! Rumour has it there's also going to be the M1 Garand for the Battlefield veterens. Don't know how this works, maybe you need all achievements in Battlefield: 1943 for it to work? I have only 9 more matches to play until I have the Tour of Duty II achievement (100 matches). It's crazy. I've played nearly 23 hours of this game. :cool:

Ha, when I pre ordered BFBC2 I felt like I was part of the community. I was like "I'D LIKE TO PRE ORDER A GAME. BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY 2 FOR THE XBOX 360. DID MANY OTHER PEOPLE PRE ORDER THIS GAME TOO? DID YOU?" :p

I'm telling you dilated it's gonna be sick we're gonna go achievement hunting. Lance should get it too! :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Hey johnny! ive been playing this demo more and more. Its brutal! i just hide in a bush with the sniper poppin em off and then blowin up those tanks driving past me!

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy fuck I thought that was you in the avatar for a split second! LOL!

Yeah, I equip a tracer with me most of the time. Before I shoot my RPG I shoot a tracer at the vehicle so if I miss, or I don't kill it, it shouldn't be too much of a problem for my teammates. The more I play the more I see how much team play is involved. It's like no other multiplayer game. You really have to help each other out, and use your class skills to the fullest. I also like how you're placed in squads instead of going at it alone. It rocks, especially when your squad has a couple of really good players. :)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

Yeah, I equip a tracer with me most of the time. Before I shoot my RPG I shoot a tracer at the vehicle so if I miss, or I don't kill it, it shouldn't be too much of a problem for my teammates. The more I play the more I see how much team play is involved. It's like no other multiplayer game. You really have to help each other out, and use your class skills to the fullest. I also like how you're placed in squads instead of going at it alone. It rocks, especially when your squad has a couple of really good players. :)

A couple of really good players AKA ManGuyDude805 and Elite Ponchis? lol jk we suck

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP

HAHA i wish! it will be in 5 years time :cool:

Yeh Johnny your right, teamwork is crucial. i got put into a game and was geting wasted and just noticed that their players were all working together and then i payed attention to mine and they were all for themseles just running around in nobody's land and as well as that they were shit.

But how the fuck do u fly the god dam choppa's!?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ headsets, headsets..
its good to know some games (not all) for PC,360, or PS3 have this option to use headset only for picked teammates, first game i played with headset, was either mute one or mute all....

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dilated, that's 'cause you guys don't pay attention to the game haha. Always yapping on about something LOL! :p

Yeah Choppers are challenging but it took me two tries to get good with it. Just take it slow. :cool:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol

Yeah im used to the chopper now. One time there was a guy on my team that was just strafing with the chopper and whiping out the enemies non stop until we won lol.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's fun to use that machine gun that uses high explosives. It's hard to aim especially if there's a newbie flying the helicopter. :(

Man you know that artillery vehicle? I fired a bunch of rockets into the objective building and it totally collapsed killing all three soldiers inside AND the objective. It was fucking siiick! :cool: !!! My name was written all over the place haha. :borat:

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiJSpnb0a6U

:cool:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^ Nice! im looking forward to it.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
doesnt look bad, but i hope theres no glitches for the pc version.
i did have BFBC 1 for ps3, sold it tho, gas cash..